2.

Camila POV:

I feel that I shake violently, I refuse to open my eyes and away from the person who tries to wake up with my hand.

Camila : Hum ... I say

Julian : Awake dumbass, we just got down.

I open my eyes directly and look through the porthole, I see everyone getting up, I do the same against my heart. I grab my little bag and my suitcase, we hardly get out of the plane to pick up our suitcases on the carpet.

Mom : We are there! She says playfully

We leave the airport and take a taxi to our house, despite a few traffic we finally come, I snatch my things and go to the door, with all my suitcases I try to enter in this new house as I can.

Mom : Oh my god Antonio the house is beautiful. Said my mother all excited

My father nods, I'm just rolling my eyes, the enthusiasm of my mother despairs me sometimes.

Julian: So how does it work for the rooms? Ask my brother half on his phone

Mom: Ok so typically Cami's room is in the basement because we know she would be quieter if she had room for her.

Julian: What! Grumbles my brother, but it's not fair I'm two years older than her! It's up to me to have the biggest room.

Dad: Callate Julian, we did not ask you for your opinion.

My brother says something and stares at me while I laugh at him without my parents seeing me.

I grab my bags and get out of the corridor before everything falls on me. I open the door of my room and I am surprised by the size of this one, it is much huger than the one I had in LA. My bed and my business are already there since my father has already made several round trips for that everything is fine when we come. I start organizing my things in the closets and a few hours later I'm done.
I get up hard and catch my phone,

Camila: I'm going for a tour of the neighborhood I come back! I scream before leaving the house.

I start walking all the way through the neighborhood music in my ears, my phone vibrates in my pocket and I scowl when I see my mother's name on the screen.

Mom: Camila comes home, we have stuff to do here. You will trek the neighborhood later. She says before hanging up.

I breathe and appease myself from screaming with nervousness, I take on myself and turn back towards my home. When I open the door I see immediately my brother ready to leave the house:

Camila: Tf bro, Mom just told me to come back.

Julian: Yeah right there's a problem?

I understand very quickly that my mother allowed him to leave after the episode of the room. He hacks my hair before running out of the house, I accelerate to go to the kitchen to see my mother tell her how much it brings me up but when I see my father with her I gulp my words and take sit on the island of the kitchen.

Camila: I'm here.

Mom: You did not even go around the house that you're already outside. She tells me in Italian