The trickster

After searching for the exit for at least 20 more minute, you found yourself in front of a big door that seemed like an exit.

-Finally!

You pushed the door and guess who was just outside of the castle?

-Sa-Satanick!

-Oh! It's you (y/n)! What is it? You couldn't wait for me anymore, is that it? ♡

He slowly walked near you with a big smile on his face, so you walked back inside the castle. You knew you had the cristal, but you just couldn't help it

-don't get close!

-Hey, you're a tricky one, aren't you? How did get rid of the chains? None of the 5 other humans managed to do that!

-Ah! What happened to them?

-Oh? Well, you're pretty funny so i'll tell you!

-...?

-I domesticated them to be my personal maids and butlers!

-huh?

-Well, actually none of them wants to do it, and they were all so annoying, they just kept screaming without listening to me at all. So i'm just keeping them in a cell right now. Maybe i'll get rid of them.

He... he didn't try to do anything like he did to me to them? You wanted to ask him what he did to them exactly but you were scared of the answer and so you didn't ask. Still, when you got here, it didn't seem like he wanted you to be his maid...

-What about me? ... You didn't even ask me to be a maid?

-You're pretty cute, so i wanted to play a bit with you hehe! Oh and you've got a nice breast.

You blushed and felt uneasy. Why are boys, whether they are humans or demons, obsessed with breast?

As he got close to you and tried to touch your cheek, he suddenly step back, looking very surprised.

You looked at him and felt relived that the cristal worked. You were scared of him but when you look at him, somehow, you can't help but blush. Oh, i'm an idiot.

-What? Why can't i? Hey (Y/N)! What did you do again??

-... ha... hahaha!

He thought it was your doing. He thought you managed to get rid of the chains and made him unable to touch you by yourself, whitout any help.
You're not really sure why you're laughing yourself. Maybe because you could finally relax because he couldn't do anthing bad to you anymore

He looked at you, puzzled, and stay silent for a while, not really sure what to say. You're almost certain that you saw him blush a little.

You tried to make him move out of the entrance. You didn't want to be violent and push him, since he can't touch you anyway. So you screamed:

-LOOK, A FLYING BUNNY!!
-WHAT REALLY? WHERE???

You pointed at the sky and he looked there, making it easier for you to slip between him and the door. And then you just ran and ran and ran

-What? Nooo come back here!

He ran after you, and well, he was way faster than you. He tried to catch you, but since he couldn't do it, he gave up, and slowed down.

You were exhausted, but you finally managed to get rid of Satanick. You were in a street of this dark world, and you weren't sure what to do. Should i try to go home? Should i try to live here?
You decided to try to search if there were any other friendly demons like Reciful around here.