It's too cold outside for angels to fly.

The darkness was sleeping over the town.

I was the only person that used to be out this late. The only thing that passed me was some leefs on the pavement, and a homeless cat once in a while.

I tried to focus on smoking my cigaret but there was something disturbing me. A sound that shouldent be there. I looked around. There was nothing.

The smoke from my cigaret was flying around me, it filled my lungs and made me feel realxed.

Then I saw it.

Something came walking on the other side of the street. I tried to wave the smoke away from my face.

The person stopped.

It was a boy.

Dark blond hair, tall, black ripped jeans, navy blue tshirt and a black jacket.

He was also smoking a cigaret. I tried not to stare but it was hard.

"Nice to see someone else in this town" He said.

He was on the other side of the street but I could still hear him.

"Yeah, I wasnt expecting to meet anyone either" I answered.

He started to walk towards me.

I sat down on a cold bench and so did he.

"Why are you out this late?" He asked.

"I'm always out this late. What about you?"

"Uhm... I just moved here. I think that a place like this shows me the best when its dark, like it does now"

He smiled and then I saw his piercing. He had a black lipring in his lower lip. I really liked it.

He was so relaxed. Just smoking. It looked like he really enjoyed it.

"I see that you smoke" He said.

"Yeah, the feeling when the smoke runs through my blood and fill my lungs is amazing. It is so relaxing, and... Yeah. You probably know the feeling"

He smiled.
My heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah, i know the feeling. It is kinda good" He sipped some air and then took another drag from the cigaret.

"Whats you name?" He asked.

"Lucy. Lucy Robertson. And yours is..?"

"My name is Lucas, but i prefer to be called Luke. Luke Hemmings."

I took a few more drag from the cigaret and threw it on the ground.

"Well, i'm done for to night" I said.

"Yeah, I should probably get home. Maybe we will meet eachother another night." He said and walked away in the direction he came from.

"And remember. It is too cold for angels too fly, Lucy"