It was hard to sleep that night.

I kept dreaming about him.

I saw him walking around with some kind of glowing light around him. He was just walking in a cirkle around me. He didnt say anything. He was just walking.

When the morning finally arrived, I was happy to get out of bed.

The light from the sun was trying to get through the curtains and in to my room. I draged the curtains to the side and the morningsun glanshed down on my face.

I turned on the radio and some soft piano tones filled the room.

"The stars will lean down and kiss you, and tell you how much I miss you"

I thought about Jimmy. I missed him so much, but I knew that he was up there watching me. Looking after me. He was the sky. The stars were his eyes and the darkness around them was his suecidal thoughts. There was alot more darkness then stars in his head.

Somethimg wet hit my finger, and I wiped my tears away. I looked at my phone and there was a text message waiting. I red it.

"I guess we meet again tonight, with the bench. Bring some warm clothes, beacause we are staying out for a long time."

I smiled.

My head said that I should stay away from him, but my heart was disagree.

Butterflies filled my stomach when I thought of his dark blond hair, and his black ripped jeans. I felt kinda, atrackted to him.

It was a long time since I had felt feelings like this. A year.

The day rushed throgh me, and sudenly it was time to meet him.

I packed a blanket down in my bag and went outside.

He was already there.

Smoking his sigaret.

I took a deep breath and tried not to stare.

It was like his eyes talked to me. Thry told me all the sweetest words I liked to hear. And I just fell more inlove for every word.

He saw magnifizent.

"Hey" He said.