🅷🅴🅻🅻🅾, 🆅🅸🅲🆃🅾🆁

zero — a very scary plane ride

"When will my life begin?"

"Victor, hurry up and pack your bags!" Mr. Bellaire called from the living room, putting his various pull bottles and medications into a plastic bag (like they'd fit?) with pictures of cartoon bunnies all over the front.

The white-haired boy groaned, closing his backpack and roller bag up. "I'm hurrying!" He yelled back, slinging his backpack over his shoulder and grabbing the handle of his black roller bag.

His white button-up shirt had little to no wrinkles—thanks to his grandmother, who ironed everything ("because that's the way it should look," she'd say). Victor was also wearing some black pants with a Golden button—those pants having used to belong to his grandfather.

They where a rich family—he wouldn't deny it, since that's an easy way to get popular in schools—but sometimes he just.. didn't like anything they had. He didn't know why, but sometimes he just got sick of everything they owned.

"Will you two stop yelling from other sides of the house?! This is our first time going on a plane that doesn't belong to us, so don't get your grandfather riled up!" His grandmother, who was named Veronica, yelled from the bedroom.

Victor blew a stray strand of hair out of his face and grabbed his beanie, putting it over his hair as he walked out. "I've got everything!" He yelled, ignoring his grandmother.

——>[time skip == LA Airport — getting ready to board American Airlines plane in First-Class]

Victor scrunched his nose up as they walked down the weird hallway-part to get into the plane. It was colder than he expected, and he was not excited to be going on a plane. Planes where not his thing (they where flying death machines, how could he not he scared of them?!), and he already felt sick and out of breath.

They got on the plane and sat in their first-class seats. Once Victor sat next to the window and put his bag at his feet, he was already digging through it to find the medication he was going to use to fall asleep. Dramamine (for his motion sickness) and Melatonin (to fall asleep) has always helped his mother—so he hoped it would do the same for him.

Neither him nor his mother ever bothered to find out if these two would hurt them if put together, but who cares at that point—he couldn't breathe anyways, so how worse could it really get?

The plane would take off at 10:10 and land it Tokyo at 3:25 (their time), So that was probably going to be a 12 hour flight. Who has time for that? Definitely not THIS 15 year old. He finally got the medications out of his bag and downed them, buckling and leaning back in his seat.

Hopefully there wouldn't be too much turbulence.