one

A/N: Sorry for the wait ! This chapter might suck and its short but it will improve over time.

This chapter is semi- edited !

~ FratboyStylesx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 1

It was the last day before the four Australian boys had to leave for America for the summer. Ashton being a newly graduate. Luke and Calum packing there last few belongings. Michael laying on the couch watching television and eating chips.

It was around seven o'clock at night. Which means they only had about a few hours until they had to leave for the airport.

"Michael can you please, get your fat ass off the couch and help?" groaned Luke, who was getting a little pissed off at Michael for not helping. Michael being Michael decided to ignore Luke and continue watching his show.

"C'mon, you guys let's just finish and order pizza," suggested Ashton who was currently struggling with closing his huge black suitcase. The three boys who were once scattered around the living room were now sitting on the couch watching Ashton struggle.

Calum shrugging his shoulders and standing up making his way to his suitcase and  the two other boys following after.

- - - - - - - - - -

It was around two a.m. when the boys left Ashton's house. The flight was set to leave at three which gave them approximately an hour to check in and find the correct gate.

"Can we find a McDonald's or something I'm starving," whined Michael who was wearing a beanie with sweats and a white hoodie.

"You ate like five slices of pizza Michael!" yelled Calum with a shocked expression.

"Shut the fuck up Calum." complained Michael who was about to pass out due to his suppose hunger.

"Both of you shut up! Its two am and I could really appreciate if I don't get a headache." snapped Luke, who had an annoying expression plastered on his face. The two boys who were arguing, quickly closing there mouths, afraid of what might happen if they don't.

"Flight 420, headed to Los Angeles, California is now boarding."

The four boys rushed to gate fourteen (which they weren't that far from) and boarding there flight that was heading to the golden state.