Chapter 1 The school trip

Mari's POV:
RING, RING, RING
/Scream and fall off bed/
"Welp that's one way to wake up." I said groggy, then looked around my room for Tikki and found her asleep on my pillow. "Tikki time to wake up."

Tikki's POV:
"What time is it?" I asked quietly.
"It's 7 minutes before school starts!" I heard her say frantically and I shot up like a lightning bug. I dove into the bag in time to see her throwing clothes on. Then she ran to me, closed the bag, grabbed the bag and ran down stairs.

Alya's POV:
"Hey guys, either one of you seen my Mari?" I asked my approaching friends. "No, dudette, but isn't she always late?" Asked Nino, the hot one, I started blushing at my thought. "Ya, but school starts in a minute!" "Guys, wait up!" I turned around and saw Mari in the best outfit I've ever seen running to us. "Mari, watch out!" I heard Kim say, and saw his skateboard rush towards my bff. Then as the board was getting closer she jumped on the board, and used it to get up the rails 2 the front of the school. She jumped off and tossed it to Kim.
She started walking to us and noticed your jaws dropped to the ground and giggled. "Stop, you'll catch flies that way!" She said as she closed all three of our jaws one by one.

Adrien's POV:
After Mari did that sick skateboard move we all went to go to class. "ADRICINS" a dying cow's voice said. And I groaned. "What do you want Chloe?" I said in an annoyed voice."Well I want my boyfriend back and I want him to stop talkin to Mari-trash." The She-Devil said. "Chloe, you actually managed to get a boyfriend who did not break up with you within the first hour, congratulations, but where is he." Mari said defending me. Me and the rest of the class including the teacher"ooooh". "All right class settle down and let me take attendance, and make announcements." Miss Bustiere said. "Adrian?" "Here." "Alya?" "Here."...I just zoned out. I paid more attention when Miss Bustier said: "Alright class, the announcement for today is that, due to the fact that it will be Adrian's birthday and to mister Gabriel Agreste's generosity we will be taking a trip to China for the princess's coronation." after Mr bustiere said that I just sat there and shock, for my father hasn't actually got me a birthday present since after my mother's memorial.

Mari's POV:
Miss bustier are just announced that the class will be taking a trip to China for the princesses coronation. And now I'm frozen in my chair. After this trip I will no longer be a simple Parisian to my friends, but so much more. and now I will finally be able to run up and defend myself in front of Chloe, and I won't have to play the clumsy Marienette that everyone believes me to be, I don't want my friends to think of me any differently than they do already. Well, except maybe Adrian, but not all crushes can be helped.

I don't own Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir the creater does. I own plots, skript, and other stuff.