Chapter 2 It's my daddy's

Mari's POV:
RING
School ended so I run straight to the bakery. "Auntie Sabine, Uncle Tom!" I yell racing into the bakery kitchen. "Did you know that my class is going on the trip?"I asked them. "Yes, Mr. Agreste said he wanted his son and his classmates to take a trip to China for Adrian's birthday." My aunt Sabine replies. "And I figured this would be the perfect way to tell your classmates who you really are. And to finally be able to stick up for yourself in front of everyone. And Chloe and Lila will leave you alone, cuz they will have no reason to be mean to you." "Now go pack your crowns, gowns and makeup sets. Don't forget to get your limos and jets cuz sweetheart, you're going in style.''

I had everything ready for tomorrow. All that is left is to plan my entrance. Let's see what am I going to pack for the trip?

Which limo am I going to take?
I'll bring the Galaxy one. And I'll have my gold jet with my country's name in black cursive writing. "Ok Tikki, am I forgetting anything?" "Your phone?"

"Ok, Mari, time to get up and show them all whose boss!" Tikki says to wake me up. I put on my outfit.

(Her hair grew out, but is still blue)"That's my girl!" Tiki exclaims

"That's my girl!" Tiki exclaims.
"Ok, let's get this show an the road." I say ignoring the complement. "Bye auntie Sabine and uncle Tom." I say running out the door to the limo. When I get in I plug my phone into the speakers and play my playlist the ride to the airport. Singing, mind you, perfectly if I do say so myself.

And I do.
I'm sing the last of 7 rings when we pulled up to the landing post.

Adrien's POV:
"Alright class we're almost there...oh nevermind it looks like one of the students got a private jet for us to take!" She says looking at me. "Actually, my father didn't get one for us. " I explain. "ADRICINS, it was actually my DADDY whom got us my beautiful jet." Just then we're get there as soon as we're all out of the car a Galaxy limo pulls up.
And I'm confused for two reasons one because someone was singing 7 rings inside the limo and because me and Chloe are the only ones able to have limos.

Mari's POV:
When I pull up everyone besides Chloe and Adrian looks awed, and Adrian looks confused, Chloe looks like she was about to blow her casket. I decided that moment to get out of the car. "Hi." I say. I get silence. I walk the driver's side and give him a hundred tip."Thank you Antonio." I say to be polite. He nods and drives away.
"Is everyone ready?"
"Mari-trash you might have rented a limo but My Daddy bought us the jet."
I just giggled and shook my head.
"Actually Chloe I got the limo 5 years ago, and the jets mine because 'My DADDY' bought them for me."
"Liar."
"Fine I'll just have to prove it. WE ARE READY TO GO." I yell. And an old friend of mine comes out of the jet "Mari?"
"HEAR! MARIEN!" I yell running, doing an Arabian jump before jumping on him and squeezing the living daylights out of him.

"Everyone this is my older brother Marien."

*Cliff hanger*

Dun Dun Duuuun
(The Croods)
Hi Kittycat over here.
I don't own Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir the creater does. I own plots, skript, and other stuff.