Chapter 5 Jacob's Journey

One afternoon  During Darius's Reign  his youngest Son Jacob had a dream that he would go onto a Journey to a new land, The dream  showed a Door that he must walk through so drafting a letter he packed belongings that meant the most to him and  left through the door Arriving in England in 1674  a few years in the future   He arrives at a pub called the Leaky Caldrion  that he somehow almost past    spotting a man from his dreams he walks over   ' Hello  are you Mathew Potter? Son of Charles Potter?" He asked ' I am and you are?' Matthew asked looking at the Egyptian stranger   '   I am Jacob   and I was sent to you by a dream  Telling  me that you where seeking a Heir to carry on the Potter line' Jacob Said Matthew looks surprised ' how did you know this?" He asked sitting straight ' A dream and I was told to tell you i would  be the perfect Man to be your son given you and your wife can not  Bore a child" Jacob said " Are you some spy?' he asked anger in his voice " No sir   I"m from the past  as hard as this sounds  it's the truth' He said ' what past?" Mathew asked ' the time of Pharaoh Darius "I'm his second born son' He said Mathew snorted then glanced around the Pub ' lets go back to my Manor we'll discus this then' He said  standing up offering his arm Jacob took it and they vanished with a Pop!

they arrived at  a Grand Manor where a  Beautiful woman sat  reading by the fire ' Hello darling  I like you to meet Jacob he claims to be the late son of Pharaoh Darius ' Mathew Said  the lady closed her book glancing at Jacob eyes wide ' He speaks the truth dear   look at him he's got the mark of the Egyptian prince and he dresses of an Egyptian Royalty ' She said ' Our line goes from the great founder Gryffindor and your father' Mathew said  to Jacob ' of my father how?" Jacob asked ' Through your brother I assume ' The lady said she looked like Jacob's mother Saphiare  but with bright blue eyes that sparkled.  ' I am Helena  Potter is their a reason you traveled far to us?" Helena asked ' to Give you a heir  ' Jacob Said quietly explaining the dream he had the night before and the feeling he had to take the Journey.  ' would you let us adopt you?" Helena asked ' your what 19?'  Mathew asked 'yes and I will be honored to be your son ' Jacob Said 'you look like my mother' Jacob said to Helena who smiled brightly ' great I shale get the proper forms and you will be Jacob Mathew Potter from here on out' She said kissing his cheeks. ' lets get you some clothes Son' Mathew said clapping him on the shoulder.

As the years grew Jacob learned of what happened to his family and grew to love his current family he met a pure blood witch by the name of Miracle Grace Bones and he married her he was magical himself and got the education he needed the Magical world Respect him , Soon they had a son named James Orion Potter  Helena and Mathew where thrilled to have a Grandson. as James grew   Jacob Taught him the history of his family.   By the time James went off to Hogwarts they had another child  named Joseph  after Jacob's late uncle Joseph had Miracle's bright amber eyes and Jacob's  dark red hair messy every way. 

As the time flew Soon James had his own son named after his grandfather  Harry James Potter, and Joseph had his own son named Jason Jacob Potter   Jason had Jacob's Messy hair but it was a Dark red like Jacob's father his eyes where a golden Amber color. Harry had Messy Raven hair and Emerald green eyes of his mother Lily. Both boys where  born on July 31rst.  When a Prophecy  came about either Harry , Jason or another boy Neville   the families went into hiding. Jacob now a old man visited both his sons and  Mathew and Helena died  of old age.  

One Night when Jacob was watching both Jasonand Harry  Because he let his sons and their wives go out on a double date to relax  both babes where sleeping  in their cribs  he closed the door softly and made his way downstairs to the living room  not even looking up  Tom riddle or voldemort  appeared  wand in hand little Peter quivering behind him ' Hello Tom so you decided to go after my grandsons after all?" Jacob asked boldly standing wand hidden in his sleeve ' I have no time for you old man' Voldemort hissed  ' I am old  but your nothing  God will punish you for your sins' He said standing tall 'Avada Kedavra' Voldemort shouted Jacob dropped dead ' thus ends the Great Jacob Potter' he said  walking upstairs to the bedroom eyeing the crib that has the letter H before looking at the Crib  That has the letter J on it.' goodbye Jason Potter' he said  casting the curse before it backfired . 

Once the adults Got home to Find  Jacob dead  and the robes Of Voldemort  burnt they checked the babies  Joseph had  a scar of a lightning bolt on his forehead and was made the boy who lived. while  one family got to live in peace. while the other lived in the life of fame.