12

Fourteen years later:

Angelica above:

Today is my sixteenth birthday, and my Dad is throwing me a birthday party.

I lay in bed, as I am so not a morning person. "Angel, get up," Cody says, knocking on my bedroom door. "I don't wanna," I moan, "it's my birthday and I should be able to sleep in," I groan.

Cody chuckles, "come on before your Dad, gets mad," he says. "Fine, but I don't have to like it," I complain, causing Cody to laugh harder, outside my door.

I crawl out of bed and go to the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror, and my hair is a mess. I turn on the shower and climb in after undressing.

That is the last time, I stay out late and having to sneak back into the pack house, with my friends, I think to myself.

I wash my hair, with my coconut shampoo and conditioner, washing my body with my lavender and vanilla body wash. Climbing out of the shower, I grab my towel and wrap it around myself.

I walk into my room after and go to my closet, grabbing some clothes, I dress and go downstairs. My Dad, Cody and my dad's new mate, are all in the kitchen talking.

I catch the scent of mint and chocolate, making my mouth water at the scent. I look around the kitchen hoping to find the source of the scent as it's my favorite.

I can feel my wolf stir I my head, as she awakens for the first time. "Mate," she says. I look around desperately for my mate, when my eyes meet Cody's blue mesmerizing eyes.

He inhales my scent, as I do his, and he stands up, walking to me. "Mate," he says as I do at the same time. He wraps his arms around me, and I do to.

My Dad growls, angrily at Cody. Cody pushes me behind him, protectively. "You knew all this time and you didn't say anything," my Dad says, still growling.

I watch from behind Cody, as my Dad walks up, growling. "Al.... Alpha I wasn't totally sure, till now," Cody says, still holding me behind him.

"How long," my Dad asks. "Since we found her," Cody says nervously. "Daddy, don't hurt him," I plead, clutching to Cody's back, scared.

################################

* Please vote and comment.