An Omega's Role 🍋(Alpha! Teacher! Karamatsu x Omega! reader) Lemon

For SnowflakesSunsets
The reader is 18, Karamatsu is 26.

"R-Rina..p-please..I n-need those." I beg as my bully of 3 years held my suppressants above her head. I try to reach but she shoved me away. I fell to the floor with a whimper and clutch my stomach. She chose the worst time to take my suppressants as I was currently going through heat. "Heh. Look at you. So helpless and pathetic. Though what more should you expect from an omega." She says with an evil smile.

"I-I'm n-not pathetic." I say with a whine and clutch my stomach as I begin to pant softly. "Oh yes you are. Look at you. Lying on the floor just waiting for an alpha to come and fuck you." She says and walks over. I whimper as she crouches down to force my head up to look at her. "You're nothing more than a future alpha's play thing." She says and I went to say something that it came out as I whine.

"Face it y/n. You omegas are good for nothing but breeding."

My heart drops and I drop my head in defeat. "Aww giving up already. Don't you want your suppressants?" She teases but I keep my head down as tears well up in my eyes. She was right. I'm just a weak, helpless omega. I glance up at Rina as she stood up and I let out a scream as she threw my suppressants out the window. I was about start crying again when suddenly.

"OI!" I jump and turn to see my english teacher, Mr. Karamatsu, with a look of pure anger. He storms over and gently helps me up before glaring daggers at Rina. "Rina Haida. Principal's office." He growls and she looks shocked "What? But why do I-" "you know very well I do not tolerate the bullying of Omegas. Especially when it's an alpha doing it. So start walking."

I glance up at Mr. Karamatsu as he lead me away. "Let's go find your suppressants then I'm taking you home." He says and I nod as I cling to him, my heat making my legs shake. We made it outside and we start searching the bushes. I was a little on edge as I could tell my scent was getting heavier and Mr. Karamatsu was an alpha. Though surely he had enough self control so I relax as we both search.

I stop with a whimper when I couldn't find them. I hum and tense when I sense Mr. Karamatsu behind me. "Couldn't find them. Any luck?" He asks and crouches down beside me. I shook my head and gulp as my heat got worse. He hums and I glance at him. I wish I hadn't as I could immediately tell that he was being affected by my scent. I went to scoot away and flinch as he whips his head around to look at me.

I scoot back with a scared face and a fearful whimper as he moves towards me. Before I could even get away he pounces onto me making me yelp. My eyes widen as he pins my arms above my head with one hand while the other rubs my side. I squirm under him with a whimper as he pushes his face into my neck. I blush and try to get away as he takes in my scent. He lets out a groan and I gasp as he licks my neck.

I yelp again as his free hand tore open my shirt. That snaps me into reality. "N-No..wait I don't w-want.." I whine out as he licks my neck again. I glance at him and froze as he goes to open his mouth. He was about to bite me. With a hard tug I got my hands free "get off of me!" I shout before slapping him across the face. Immediately fear set in that he might hurt me because of that.

I was surprised when he looks back at me because he seemed to have control again. I look at him warily as he looks me up and down. I watch as his eyes widen before he gets off of me. "I..I don't know why I..I usually have great self control..." he mumbles before shaking his head. He pulls me up and I look up at him. He sighs and steps away from me. "Let's..Let's just get you home." He says as he places a hand over his cheek where my nails had scratched him. I nod and carefully follow behind him.

From that day on Mr. Karamatsu rarely talked to me unless in class. Though in class he would barely even look at me. I hate that what happened happened because Mr. Karamatsu is my favorite teacher. Especially because he would help me with the bullying but now. He couldn't even look at me. I could tell he hated himself for what transpired but it wasn't even his fault.