Conform

Sure you can change, but into what?
What will you become?
What will happen when you change?

If you conform to society's rules, you will never have a a meaning. You will become just like everyone else. How boring would that be? I mean what if everything was the same. I don't know about you, but I would go crazy.

Whatever they tell you to do, chances are it's wrong, so don't do it. Strive to be different.

I garuntee you will wither to a spec if you conform. You wont be able to see who really cares about you. Mildred Montag couldn't see that her "family" didn't care for her. Guess what she did; she tried to end her life because she was so miserable. Don't become that.

You are more than what any internet site molds you to be. Show them you are a bigger threat than  just being this person who can be used to their advantage. Who will not conform to there way of thinking. Stay open minded about any situation instead of covering up the truth with white lies.

Stay true to your personality, and become someone like Clarisse. Prove you are a star in the darkest of times. You just may help someone else change the way they think. Then they'll change the way they think, and so on and so forth.

Another example, or easier term, is the butterfly effect. This is a concept that states, everything you do matters. It affects everyone around you, and the future generations, as well. This shows that you really matter, so if you want to be remembered as someone who "followed the leader," go ahead; if you make your own path, you will be remembered as someone who took a stand for what they believed in. That is greater than a mindless follower.

Be like Clarisse McClellan.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hi guys!
Welcome to this joint account. I know a lot won't read this, but I just think it's a good book. Thanks so much for reading.

-Kyle Granger