Presents and speeches'

A few hours later i had all my presents placed onto the stage, and it was time for my fathers speech and Lewis's speech... I was exited for what they was going to say, i was exited but nervous at the same time. After my father did his speech and took us all outside for my big suprise i had a feeling i knew what it was going to be... And i was right it was a car... In fact the best car in the whole wide world i screamed in exitement and went over to the shiny white range rover with pink interior, as i peered through the window... I seen a little black pug peering back at me, i screamed again in exitement and thanked my parents millions of times i loved my suprises!! As we all went back into the nightclub with my new pug who i had named 'Princess' as i thought it was quite relevant. It was Lewis's speech now... But he was no where to be found, i went into the VIP toilets to see if anyone was in there and... I seen Lewis and Sienna kissing, i cried with anger and escorted both of them out of my party, i was so angry and so was my family my father had to stop my brother from punching Lewis... It was awful, they both showed me up in front of all my guests so instead of Lewis doing a speech for me i did one for him and Sienna and wished them a happy ever after,!! I wasnt going to let those two ruin my big night, so me and Kira danced till the party finished at 11:30 then both went back to mine for pizza and ice-cream'!!
I had such a good night apart from Lewis and Sienna, then i realised i hadnt even lost anything and he had lost eveything he ever had!