The Unexpected part 4(smut warrning

So i followed Colby to his locker then i turned him around and slammed my lips on his he instinctly kissed back he put is hands my ass and turned me around so i was on the locker.*Y/ns THOUGHTS*It was only supposed to be a prank but i like it and cant stop*END OF Y/NS THOUGHTS*
He put his tounge in my mouth and our tounge danced around with each other.He picked me and brought me to the nearest bathroom and sat me down on the bathroom counter.He stoped the kissing and went to lock the door.He came back and started kissing me again.I took of my shirt and his shirt I took a little while to look at his abs and feel them.Then we became kissing again.I felt his hand slide in my underwear and start rubbing my clit.I gasped and grabbed Colby's wrist.He then put two fingers inside me causing me to jump a little.I moaned loudly but Colby put his hand on my mouth to muffle my moans.
           Colby:"babygirl you got to be quiet."
He then started going faster causing my legs to shake and my moans became uncontrollable.He went at it for about 8 minutes and then i told him i was about to come so i told him and he went faster and then i came.We fixed our clothes and went to the rest of our classes.