Prologue

This story may contain extreme Clato feels. This prologue might be very long.

Cato was standing on his pedastool waiting for the countdown to finish, only thinking about one thing. Clove. Little did he know she was thinking about him. Ever since they were little they were best friends or in District 2, training partners.

Cloves specialty was her infamous knives. Cato was into the swords but he could also break your neck like a twig. Clove just being 15 knew she couldn't volunteer yet. But Cato knew he had to. When Clove's name was called no one had volunteered. Once the blonde haired boys name was called he knew he had to die for Clove.

Now they were in the arena. 5.......4.......3.......2........1..... Clove started running towards her knives. While Cato grabbed his sword he started killing the people near Clove while she got her weapons. One girl grabbed a bag and the raven- haired girl threw I knife that hit her dead in the chest. Clove then continued killing about 4 people. Once they were all dead Glimmer, Marvel, Cato, and Clove met up and went on the hunt for lover boy.

Mostly everything that happened in the book until katniss finds peeta at the river.

Katniss found Peeta by the river but something was different. There was a knife insision in his neck. He had died. Katniss then found a cave and stayed over night. "There shall be a feast at the cornucopia tomorrow. It will supply items that each surviving district needs." *cornucopia scene*

Clove grabbed Katniss and put a knife up to her face "Where's loverboy? Oh that's right we killed him. And that little girl. Oh what's her name? Rue? Well we killed her. And now we are going to kill you." Clove said. Thresh then grabbed her and slammed her up against the cornucopia. "CATO, CATOOO!" She screamed. Thresh slammed her one more time and she fell down. She hit the back of her head on a rock before she heard Thresh say "Only this time 12, for Rue".

Cato ran towards the cornucopia and found Clove laying there on the ground. He ran up to her and sat down next to her teats running down his face. "Clove, no. Stay with me, Clove don't die. Stay with me, stay with me. I love you." He said. He properly laid Clove down with a knife in her hand. He took a two of her knives. One to remember her by and one to kill Katniss with. He gently kissed her and put his silver pendant around her neck and left.

The boy ran into Thresh on his venture back into the forest. He didn't even care about a fight he just stuck his sword into him and left. *last scene*

Cato climbed to the top of the cornucopia hoping not to loose any limbs. This is for you Clove he thought. Katniss jqumped on to the top to with him. She drawed her bow. Cato had his knife behind his back, just waiting for the right opportunity. "Why don't you just lower that and we just talk?" He said. She slightly lowered it so her face was exposed. He took this opportunity. He eyed it up and threw. The dagger pierced through the air. The blade slicing through her skin. She fumbled backwards and fell. The brown haired girl then got destroyed by mutts.

"Clove I did this for you" Cato said.

I hope this didn't suck too much. Tell me in the comments if you want me to continue this and some things I should do!! Bye