Chapter 1

~¥/n's POV ~

A day we're flowers were blooming a time of laughter from people from every side that made you smile "This is going to be a great day I can feel it" You say with a happy smile and you go outside in your front lawn seeing little kids riding their bike and playing with their outside equipment then you feel a tug on your shirt you look down to see your little sister Amelia "Sissy can I go play with the others" Amelia asks you and you nod signaling she can, so she starts runing off to go play with her friends it was a calm little town but very famous for the mountain some people say "if you fall you can never come back up" or that's what the legends say some people just say "the monsters would eat small little kids" just to scare them Though it wasn't true right? Yea right then you hear your phone ring you grab it out of your pocket and answer the call "Is this (Y/n) (L/n)?" "Mhm this is (Y/n) (L/n) so what do you need sir?" "Well you see I'm a tourist around your town and I saw your number in the phone book" "Mhm so why did you call me then sir?" "First you can call me Bard and Second some people say that you know the mountain at the back of your hand because you live pretty close to it am I right?" "Yes your are right si- Bard me and my sister know it at the back of our hand" "Ok so this is why I'm calling you can you lead the Tour group because we want to Tour the mountain so we wanted the person that knew it well so will you do it?" You sigh then Agree "GREAT! See you at 9:30 AM on November 18!" That was tomorrow and you were planning to go somewhere with your little sister then The person hanged up. You sigh then prepare for the tour for tomorrow you picked out (F/c) Long sleeve shirt with (F/D) ((F/D) means Favorite Design)  Design on it and some normal blue jeans with some (F/c) Hiking boots since you were going onto the mountain tomorrow and it was going to be more likely cold so it was best to have some warm clothing and then you put them on your wardrobe for tomorrow. You walk outside to tell your little sister Amelia that you were going out tomorrow so you called her and she ran to you "yes sissy?" She raises an eyebrow and you crouch down to her height "can you be a good girl while I'm out helping some Tourist Tomorrow?" Amelia nods with her  Big goofy smile "I WILL!" Amelia replied  back "Oki I'll make you some dinner and lunch for Tomorrow and some dinner for you now" you say while laughing then you and your sister went inside.

OwO what will happen next hmmmm I don't know~ LETS FIND OUT TOGETHER!