>25

CHANDLERS POV;
I saw the disgust in Lauren's eyes, the anger, the upset but the emotion that stood out the most, was her heartbreak. The fact that who she would have considered to have been her family, had just stabbed her in the back, and the wound was too deep to heal.

She tried to fight the tears, but she was unsuccessful. She stormed out the room, and I quickly followed foot.

"Lauren, Woah woah woah." I said, pulling her into my arms.

"Why me? Why did they trade me? I feel like a piece of shit." She said, crying into my shoulder.

The way her head tucked into the crease of my neck was perfect, when she was in my arms I felt as if time itself could not progress, as if time was frozen. And like I was in heaven.

She removed her head from my shoulder and looked at me, her eyes glossy and teary.

I bit my lip seductively, and her lips looked so plump, so moist.

Fuck it.

I leaned it, and pressed my lips against hers. It was perfect. I felt a smile form across her lips, as she chuckled softly.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." I said, her lips only centimetres from mine.

"Stop sounding soppy." She mocked, leaning quickly again, to kiss me again softly, before pulling away.

"Come on, we need to sort them out." She said, and it was like a sudden shot had life had been injected into her. She was a different person.

"Yes, boss." I said, before leaning forward and slapping Lauren's ass.

"Hey, later." She seductively said, turning halfway round, her hair swishing in the wind, her grin was genuine. She was genuinely happy.

LAURENS POV:

After my encounter with Chandler, I finally realised that I did have feelings for him and that kiss certainly confirmed it. He isn't perfect, but neither am I so, no harm done.

I walked back into the room, to find Madison in tears, and Jack dead. Dixon and Chase were both injured and I looked around in confusion.

"What happened?" I said.

"That boy, he came in and shot Jack in the head. He said it was your orders! You ordered him to kill Jack!" Madison screamed.

"I didn't order anyone." I sternly replied, still confused.

"Oh, cut the bullshit Lauren. You were great in bed, but a shit liar." Chase said.

"What are you on?" I laughed.

"Don't you remember? You down on your knees, moaning my name. Need I say more?" Chase said.

"That never happened and we both know that." I replied.

Chandlers arm snaked around my waist, as he pulled me in closer.

"Ahh, are you two an item?" Chase sarcastically asked.

Chandler looked at me, and I didn't respond to Chase. I wasn't giving him what he wanted.

"I'll take it as a yes then. From one bro to another yeah? Don't catch aids from her." Chase joked.

But that sent Chandler over the edge. Chandler picked up his pistol, and shot Chase in the chest, and then the neck, causing Madison to scream once again.

Dixon winced in fear whilst Chase chocked in his own blood, before dying.

"Now. We aren't fucking around. Tell us what we want." I said.

Dixon nodded and began to speak. "We had to trade you, Chase made us. He forced us or otherwise he would kill us. The base we went to, where you got kidnapped. That wasn't even a base. You weren't supposed to go the Saviours. That Atlanta shit was bullshit. We were gonna dump you there and wait for the Takers to find you."

"The Takers." I asked.

"They take unwanted members." Madison said.

"Unwanted?" I asked quietly.

"You just simply weren't wanted. And because the Takers didn't get you, they went to our camp, and killed everyone. Took over the base, by the time we got back, it was just ash, dust and dead bodies." Dixon continued.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I sarcastically replied.

"We love you Lauren. You were my best friend." Madison said, and on cue Anna and Alexa entered, with Hunter behind them.

"Anna, Alexa. Come here." I said.

And so they did. They stood by my side, in confusion.

"These girls are my bestfriends. Not some lying skank." I sternly replied.

"Lauren-you don't mean that." Madison said, still crying.

"Oh, but I do." I said, crouching down to her level.

"I'm going to kill you now." Hunter said, and she screamed loudly, as if that was gonna make a difference.

Hunter shot his pistol from the door, killing Madison instantly. The only one left was Dixon.

"I'm sorry." I said to Dixon, letting a tear fall from my eye.

"You were always my favourite little recruit you know that?" He said, and I leaned in for a hug. Of course he couldn't really hug back as his hands were behind his back, but that was beside the point. I'd always had a soft spot for Dixon and I didn't know what else to do.

"Can we not keep him alive?" I begged to Hunter, but he shook his head.

"I love you, yeah? And I'm sorry this happened to you." I said to him, kissing his cheek lightly.

"I love you too, and Chandler, I think your called. Your one lucky guy, treat her properly."

Chandler nodded, and I ran into his arms. Dixon was always like a brother to me.

The gunshot echoed around the room, and I looked around, wiping the tears from under my eyes.

Me and Chandler walked back into his room, to our surprise a young boy was standing in the middle of the room.

"I think you have the wrong room." I said, giggling.

"Oh, but sweet heart. I don't." The voice said, turning around.

The boy was Blake.