Seth X Reader

The day went by like usually for you as you head home from a job. You were sent to kill a masked murderer and although it took you forever to find the killer you managed to find and kill him but not before acquiring wounds on your body that ached for rest and healing. You sighed at the pain as you continued on until you managed to find your home, walking up to it you walked in and shut the door with a sigh, "that couldn't have gone any worse then it did". As you make your way to your bedroom scratching  your head you sigh thinking it would be a good time to take a shower.
     You undressed and walked out of the bedroom not caring that you are lacking clothing and stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Making sure the temperature is just right, you sigh and look yourself in the mirror at your deceived long blonde hair and your already bruising body that has blood on it, your blood. As you look into the mirror you huff before climbing into the shower feeling the hot water washing away the dirt and grime while also cleaning the blood that hasn't stained on your creamy white skin. You sigh as you grab a cloth coating it with soap and smoothly running it over your body in satisfaction, letting out a soft sigh as you continue to rid yourself of the blood stains and cleaning your own wounds. After cleaning yourself you rinse off before shampooing your hair and scraping your nails on your scalp to get the grease and grime out before rinsing it out.
     After a few minutes of making sure you rid of all the blood, dirt and grime you shut off the water and step out and grab a towel first drying your long blonde hair then your body. You wrap the towel around your body and sigh heading for your room and closing the door only to turn around to see a blonde haired male with piercing blue eyes laying on your bed with his hands behind his head. You recognized him quickly as the devils eldest son, you pondered why he was at your home but soon snapped out of it when you noticed him staring at you. You look him in the eyes getting mesmerized by them not noticing him getting up and walking towards you.
     You don't realize he had gotten up until he's standing right in front of you starting down at you and your gorgeous body. He continues to stare as you start blushing and look away only for him to gently grab your chin and make you look at him. You stare back into his eyes as you hear his deep voice ring out, "I never expected I'd come here to be entertained with a show", he said while smirking. Your cheeks start to turn red as you glance away to avoid his gorgeous yet deadly blue eyes. He seems to find this entertaining and smirks evilly before narrowing his eyes backing up, "lose the towel my dear", he says in a deep sexy voice.
     Your blush deepens hearing that deep voice of his and look away for a moment before slowly undoing the towel and letting it drop to the floor to reveal your sexy curved body to him. You blush seeing him stare at you before seeing his smirk grow wider and you can't help but look away in embarrassment. He looks you up and down enjoy the view before leaning down to your ear and whispering seductively, "That's it my dear....now I want you to go lay on the bed and wait until I return....". You nod not daring to look at him in the eyes as you do as you were told and lay on your clean bed sheets and wait. Meanwhile Seth undresses and goes the the bathroom and turns on the shower and climbs in and cleans himself.
      Seth cleans himself ridding the dirt and grime, cleaning his golden locks and then shutting the water off, he grabs a towel drying himself off and heads for the room. You continue to lay on the bed now with your eyes closed until you hear footsteps and then nothing so you slowly open up your eyes and blush seeing him standing there naked and then noticing him start to smirk, "my dear what a lovely shade of red you have there", he continues to smirk as you try to hide your face. You feel the bed dip down and then pressure on your body before his hands remove yours. You look up at him as he leans down to your level and smirks before snapping his fingers as your eyes widen at your now bounded hands attached to the bed. You blush more and look up at him just in time for his lips to collide with yours.
     Seth roams his hands up and down your body not leaving a single part untouched. You let out a soft moan and squirm when one of his hands brush against your wet core. He smirks before slipping a finger inside and curls it making you let out a mix of a moan and groan making him add another. You groan out feeling him curl his fingers and move them around. You bite your lip before begging him to stop teasing you which he in turns removes his fingers, you groan at the loss before gasping as you feel his wet hot mouth on you and his tongue slip into your entrance and move around. You let out a squeal and moan as you feel your release build up but he pulls away before you can and licks his face clean making you groan.
     He smirks looking down at you before kissing you and grabbing your breasts playing with them and letting you taste yourself. He smirks and pulls away and takes a good look at your panting form before going to your neck trailing down it leaving hickeys on his way and smirks as he finds your sweet spot making you moan loudly, you thank the lord that you have no neighbors. While your distracted he bites down hard leaving a mark of claim before trailing down further before sitting up taking a good look at his work. He leans down claiming your lips again as more of a distraction as he slides in you fast.
      You open your mouth to let out a silent cry as he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in and explores your mouth as he sits there to let you adjust to his size. You buck your hips once to let him know your ready before you feel him thrusting into you. You let out a rather loud moan begging him to go faster as he obeys and thrusts faster and you hear his groans which you return before you feel his lips collide against yours and you feel him grab your thighs in a bruising grip as his thrusts get harder and faster. You let out a cry as you hit your climax and coat him feeling this he thrusts a few more times into you before releasing with a loud groan, once done he removes himself and lays next to you and wraps his arms around you and pulls you close and watches over you while you sleep until sleep finally takes him over.