A Small Friendship Beginning/feelings being caught

A full year had past since the attack on the officers in the crystal lake woods,Jason and Michael had been meeting up and doing small 'jobs' together as you could say such as killing together,sharing a small cabin together or even doing small friendship gestures when their alone.But for one killer Michael Myers strange feelings grew for the lake killer,Feelings he couldnt get to manage as he would feel his heart flutter at the sight of the other or a red blush came to his cheeks when he saw Jason Voorhees.

Jason walked into the cabin after riding from the dead once again a thing he gotten use to over time but the sight of his mother Pamela strikes fear in the other as his mother was the only one who could 'Tame' and 'control' Voorhees even going as fire to get him fighting Freddy Krueger demanding him to go to Elm Street.
Michael looks over at the other as he had his mask laying on the kitchen counter revealing his angelic face shape with his long feminine like lashes"welcome back"he spoke gently to other smiling a bit with a rosy blush.Jason smiles behind his broken"hey.."he walked over as the two shared a small hug between each other before they helped each make dinner joking and laughing.

The feelings inside Michael Myers only grew more and more....

//Another chapter!!!
Sorry for the massive wait college being a bitch

246//