Back story

Author's/ narrator POV

Ever since the day your parents left you you've been in a *cough cough* a ' Adopt Center for Troubled Children' or 'ACTC' witch SUCKS. Everyone there hates everyone else. (Basically a public school but, it's not school AND you don't get to go home after, you stay there. And no one wants a kid from there because 'omg there to much to handle!' I think that's a load of BULLSH**)

——memory time!——
One day in a dream (I think, I'm not you! I'm just a narrator) you met a sleep paralysis demon- oh, I mean Bill cipher. Here's how it went down:

You wake up in what appears to be in a  forest clearing. All of a sudden, a shape of a man appears and you hear a demonic laugh fill your ears. Then the man's full body appears, he has mostly blonde hair covering a triangle eye patch, on the side of his head is black, and he appears to be wearing black pants and a yellow tail coat, and on the back it has a brick pattern with one eye with a rather slim pupil.  "Heya Kid! The names Bill cipher."  The man says. "Are you by chance my sleep paralysis demon?" You say with a questioning look. He laughs at your comment. "Ha! Nice one Y/z! But, no. Not exactly."
"Ok, what are you?" You say backing away slowly. "I'm a dream demon kid." He says. "Welp kid, I'll be seeing ya real soon! Remember reality is a illusion, the universe is a hologram, bye gold, byyyyyyyye!"

Then you woke with a start. You felt a stabbing pain in your back. You go look in a mirror and there's a weird picture of a triangle guy with symbols all around it. Huh. Weird.

———end of flash back———

Ok, see ya later Reader! I'll check in on you every once in a while. And yes, I have broken the forth wall. Why?

cUsE i CaN.

-your Narrator