-8- Flight Buddies

(y/n) 's pov

I woke up at 7 am to the ungodly sound of my alarm. I groaned, but forced myself out if bed.

I washed my face too wake myself up, showered, brushed my teeth.  Didn't even bother too brush my hair, put my glasses on I put on a hoodie that I stole from Noah a while ago and some black leggings, put on my boots took everything I packed and walked out.

*at the smoffice*

"good morning guys". I said walking up to the group of people next to the building. "morning (y/n)" Courtney, Olivia, Noah Keith said. "oh morning Ian". "morning hun" he was like a dad to me, so him calling me 'hun' or something like that wasn't weird. I heard someone run behind me I look back and it's Shayne and Damien. "are.... we... late...?". Shayne said in between pants. "nope, you are actually 5 minutes early guys" I told them laughing quietly. "I... Told you.... We didn't.... Have to run.... Dumb ass..." Damien said."OK the cars are here, pile up and let's head to the airport" everyone got in I was the last one standing because I didn't know where to sit. "there is a space between Shayne  and Damien" Ian said. I sighted and sat in the car.

*time skip to the airport brought to you by Damien'e glasses"

(a/n: I know nothing about airports, so if anything sounds dumb or not logical. Bare with it)
We went trough security and walked on to  the Plain. I found my seat, it was a window seat. As I was getting comfortable in my seat. I felt someone sit beside me I look at them it was Shayne "I guess we are flight buddies huh?". Shayne chuckled. "I guess so“. I said."good morning.

Thank you for flying The LA airlines I would like to ask you to put on  Your seat belts as we're about to take off " the Stiuardese said. I put on my seat belt and got tense. I didn't like flying because I only was on a plane once, when I was 3 years old.

Shayne must felt and seen  my tensines, because he took my hand and I calmed down a little bit. This is going to be a long flight.

A/n hey guys Ik I haven't posted in a while I had no motivation but here I am...

*406*