Frozen

POV: Maleficent

I was flying off into the sky when i felt a tight grip around my arms and my waist. I was jerked backwards and i stumbled in the air. I turned to see a long rope leading down to a group of knights. I snapped my fingers and the knights disappeared.  Laughing, I slid out of the rope and took off once again. This time, successfully getting away.

POV: Mal

Everything went dark. I could see frozen knights holding a rope around  Maleficent. I turned to my father who was frozen. I blinked back my tears and  stepped towards the knights.  Right after taking another step, i heard a loud boom and the knights were gone only a cloud of green smoke and a limp rope were left behind in their place. I looked up at the sky only to see her getting away. I looked around. People were frozen. Remembering my spell book, o raced to the museum to get it. When i returned, i flipped through the pages find the one i needed. I placed my finger under the words and said the spell.

"piglets eye and pregnant hen, let everything move once again!"

I shut the book and looked up. Nothing happened. I looked back in the book and read a different spell.

"Rotten juice and pickle lotion, make all things return to motion."

Once again i looked up hoping for it to work. And once again nothing happened.

Sorry for the short chapter.
I will put out another one to make up for it!!!

Toodles,
               Descendants_Haudrey