Would you want to marry me?

Well, Its been a few months (sorry I hate time lapses but here we go). Me and Embry have been going stronger than ever. But today was different. Embry had been nervous. Yes, we still lived together. We were at Sam and Emily's pretty much 99% of the time. We were becoming rather hormonal. We would have constant make out sessions, and end up losing clothes. We never have gone "all the way" and I was starting to want to. A few weeks ago I had blood coming from a sacred place. I freaked out. I swore I was dying until Emily told me that I was on my period and it would happen more often. Once a month to be precise. So, that's my embarrassing story of the month.
        I had given up on my bow and arrows. They still held my heart. But I couldn't shoot. I was perfect for it. I could do it. But it was easier in wolf form.
        Today I was going to the beach with the guys. We had just arrived when Embry shook me slightly I jumped and looked at him. "we're here"
        "Oh, umm okay" I smiled at him. My soul mate. MINE. I got out and me and Embry walked to the beach hand in hand. Every now and then Embry would stop and kiss me. I didn't mind. We sat on the beach: dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-couple-cuddlin...  "Mag?"
        "Yeah, Embry?" Embry always did this. But what shocked me is what he asked this specific time.  
        "Would you ever want to marry me?" I practically choked on air. Did I? Yes. Of course.
        "Yes." I stared out at the ocean. "I would." And he tapped my shoulder. I looked at him. And there was a beautiful ring. I gasped and tears of happiness streamed down my face. He slid it on my finger. Then I tackled him to the sand hugging him after that we sat up and he kissed me.