Chapter Three: Momma

Chapter Three:

            Annabelle Pov-

            {Momma} 

We ran back to the house and shifted behind a tree getting dressed before Max and I took the kids hands leading them into a huge Pack house. It was bigger than our pack house and judging by all of the different cars and trucks here it could hold a lot more people as well. I carried Levi on my right hip and the kids all took each other’s hands to make two lines of ten. Max and I each took ten kids like always and led them inside the house.

 I kept my eyes on Roman who was walking in front of me.  Power surged off of him in waves; he stood tall towering over the other alphas and myself. His brown hair was styled but still had a messy look to it, his muscles were strained against the fabric of his black t-shirt and his dark blue jeans hung low on his hips but still gave me a view of his ass.

“Maddie and Brittney will take the kids and get them cleaned up.” One of the Alphas said as two women came over and tried to take the kids hands but was given the cold shoulder when they all hid behind Max and my legs.

“They aren’t going anywhere with out one of us.” I said as Levi snuggled his head into my neck and grabbed my shirt with his tiny fists.

“Go talk with them. I’ll watch the kids.” Max said as he held his arms out waiting to take Levi from me. I handed Levi to max and watched him squirm in Max’s arms.

“MOMMA!” Levi yelled as he kicked and screamed holding his arms out to me. I took him back in my arms and he instantly quieted down snuggling himself into my body like he had done all his life.

“We really need to talk now.” One of the Alphas said and I looked over at Roman who was looking between Levi and me.

            I followed the men down hallway after hallway that was decorated and filled with chatter coming from almost every room. I hadn’t been around this many people since the day my brother had become Alpha. There were packs from all over the world that had come to see him crowned, and it was one of my fondest memories. We got to a large conference room and I took a seat in one of the black leather spinning chairs careful not to wake up Levi was had fallen asleep in my arms.

            “Now Annabelle, we are happy to welcome you into our home because you are Alpha Parkers mate, but would you care to explain why you and Max are traveling with 15 kids?” I stared at the Alpha who sat at the head of the table; I assumed this was his territory since he was the one acting in charge.

            “We have 20 kids.” I said and I saw a few of the men raise their eyebrows wanting me to tell them more.

            “I am the daughter of Matt and Lisa Taylor. My brother Owen was the Alpha of the Nightshade Pack.” I didn’t look at anyone but the Alpha that was asking me the question.

            “Impossible. That whole pack was slaughtered months ago.” He said looking at me with a frown on his face.

            “My pack was slaughtered yes. Max and I were the only adults that got out alive. We saved as many children as we could before the Rouges could find us, Max and I had no idea that Joe had made it out as well.” I said as I looked over at Joe who was standing in the corner looking at me with a depressed look on his face as I talked about that night.

            “Joe is that true?” The Alpha asked looking over at Joe.

            “Yes Peter it is. I had no idea that anyone else survived but if anyone can tell you what happened that night it would be Annabelle.” Joe said, as he looked right at me.