Chapter Sixteen

It was 5:00 and I was outside Brandon's door and Nick opened the door.

"Hi." I said and we hugged.

We all were friends because well, I dated their best friend for five months.

I said hi to everyone and hugged everyone.

"Are you guys in a fight? You didn't kissed him like you always did." Nick told us and I looked Brandon.

"You didn't-?." I asked him but I didn't even finished because it was obvious.

"We broke up but we are friends." Brandon told them. They all were in shock.

We were drinking (moderated) and watching movies.

Then we played truth or dare. Honestly, playing that with boys scares me so I didn't wanted to choose dare.

"Austin's turn. Truth or dare?." Jason asked Austin. Jason is a new friend of the boys, I just met him like 3 weeks ago.

"Dare." He said smirking and I smiled at him.

"Kiss Rosie for 30 seconds." Jason said and I looked Brandon instantly. He clenched his jaw, he was mad.

"Uhm, I don't think that Brandon is okay with that." I said looking at Brandon.

"You guys broke up or not? Why do you care about him?." Jason said.

"He is right." Brandon said so Austin and I did that.

We keep playing and then Jason said to Zion to kiss me and when he said that Brandon looked at Jason like he was going to kill him.

"I think that you are taking advantage because I am a little drunk." I told Jason.

"It's just a dare." Jason said and I kissed Zion for 5 seconds.

I got up and went to the kitchen for more beer. I stayed there for 15 minutes and when I got back with the boys, I was wasted.

I finally said dare.

"I dare Rosie to go on a seven minute in heaven with me." Jason said.

"Let's go." I said getting up and we went to a room upstairs.

He started kissing me and I was kissing him too, then he took my shirt off.

"I'm not having sex with you." I said to Jason.

"I know, I don't have a condom. We are just enjoying single life." Jason told me and I nodded.

I was too wasted to know what I was doing.

"Take this, is for your headache in the morning." That doesn't make any sense but I'll take it. I took the pill and then I don't know when I feelt dizzy. I am in drugs!!

We went downstairs and I looked at everyone looking at me so I waved at them.

"Did you had sex?." Brandon asked Jason.

"What we did there, it will stay there." He told Brandon.

"Oh my God." I said and they all looked at me.

"Can you see the wall spinning?." I said and Jason laughed and they just thought I was crazy, I think.

They kept playing and I said that I passed that round.

"My hand is yellow, oh God, you guys are green!." I said looking at them.

"Okay, what's wrong with her." Brandon asked and I looked at Jason and told him "Shhh".