6. Game day

Mariah

Mariah

"Mariah?.you looking fine. I see you grew some ass!" Kci said as we were walking into the building with mya, jojo, and jada. I look at him. "Shut up!" We was looking for a seats. until Donald wave his hand up in the air with his girlfriend seating beside him. "Oh y'all de saved us some seats" Kci said as we was walking over to sit down. "Hi!" She said.

"These are my friends - mariah, jada, mya, and you know kci and jojo!" Donald said. She smiled. "Nice to meet y'all! By the way I'm stacey"

"Nice to me you too!" I replied. As the girls shook her hand. the boys begin to play. Nas, Terrence, and Dalvin. Also many more that was on their team.

"GO NAS!". I said as I got up. He looked over and saw me and then smirk. Donald looked over with a confused look on his face. "You and nas going out now on snap!" Kci said trying to be messy.

"No. why would you say something like that" I said as I was keeping my eyes on the game. "Cause you can't cheer for the other guys" He replied with a laugh.

I was about to say something until jojo started to talking.

"Go get me something to eat I'm hungry as hell that's a dam shame that they don't got no food people out here handing food out" Jojo then hand money out for kci's to get.

"I'm not your slave, you go get your own shit!". Mya and jada laughed as they was keeping their eyes on the game.

"Donald can you please?". Jojo asked. "Yea".

He hands him the money. Before he left he gave stacey a kiss. I also left behind. He looked at me all up and down. "You look beautiful if I forgot to tell you earlier!". He said.

"Please you couldn't tell me if you were with stacey!" .I joked.

"You trying to funny?".

"Probably."

" Even if she with me or not you will always be my first even if we never did anything" He said as we walked up and grabbed some snacks.

Did he just really say that!

We paid for the snacks and cheese sandwiches drinks.

We walked back and handed jojo his stuff. Then sat down. I looked at the sores, seeing they guys 1 point away from winning. "Coming on you can do it Marlon!" Jada said crossing her fingers.

Marlon shoot the ball into the gold. We got up and started screaming. The guys pictures up marlon and went to the locker room. We all walked out and went outside.

I sat on top of the car as everybody else was just talking.

"Oh my God they won!" Jada said. "Ywe know!" Kci added.

Jada rolled her eyes at him. Donald was once again kissing stacey. I got a little pissed at what he was doing seems like he was trying to be messy

"Can yall stop kissing for once" I asked them.

"Girl, don't get made because you don't have someone to love" Stacey replied.

"Bitc"

The bitch word was came out mouth. Until kci came over and got me off the car. Walking me to the side of the building.

"Mariah chill!" Kci said.

"What I'm not doing nothing"

"Yes you is"

"How"

"Girl don't even- just keep your cool, can you do ?!".

"Fine, but don't even expect me being friends with her"

"Okay"

We walked out the side of the building faking like everything was ok.

"That's what I'm talking about, girl we have so much in common!"

Nas and the guys was walking out the building with their award in their hand.

Nas was tired as hell. "Congratulations!" I said as I wiped the sweat of his face a little.

"Thanks ma!" He reached one of his arm out to hung me.

"What yall doing next" Donald asked.

"I'm going home take a bath and change".

"Same" Terrence said.

"You wanna come Mariah?" Nas asked me.

"Sure!"

"Well we see yall fuckers later!" Jada said as mya and her got into kci's car with jojo.

Terrence and Dalvin left with Donald and stacey, Marlon.

After driving for a while we pulled up at his house.

I got out the car waited for him to opened the door. "Dam, you made it to the door, before I did" He laugh opening up the door.

" I walk fast " I said.

We walk in his house.

"Make your self at home I'll be back when I get out the shower" He said

"Okay"