Mark Scheifele

Y/N's POV:

"HE IS JUST A FRIEND" I said screaming at Mark.

Long story short we were at the mall and I saw a very old friend and we talked for about fifteen- twenty minutes. After we left the mall Mark was really upset and now we are here.

"Yeah right you guys were acting like you guys weren't just friends." He said walking off.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BELIEVE ME" I said, starting to cry.

"Because I don't believe that you guys are just friends, you two were WAY too close to just be friends." He said then grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

When he walked out I just broke down. I would never do that to him or anyone for the matter. I have seen so many people I love get cheated on and I've seen how much it hurts them. I got up and walked up to the bedroom and laid on the bed. Then your dog Timmy (sorry I really couldn't think of a name) jumped up and laid with me. I was sobbing like a baby. But what he said really hurt me, after a while I felt my eyes get heavy and I slowly started falling asleep.

Mark's POV:

I walked out. I just needed a minute to cool down. I knew she wouldn't cheat I don't know why I would say that. I got in my car and drove around I just wanted to give her and I a minute.

When I got home I didn't see her, I realized that she was probably in the bedroom I walked in and saw her and her dog sleeping. She looked so cute but it hurt me when I saw her tear stained cheeks. I walked up to her and wiped away the tears and she moved a bit but then got back into her position she was in. I took off my shoes and shirt and carefully jumped in the bed with ehr and cuddled up next to her, her body got adjusted to mine. Once she was comfortable I started to drift off knowing she was safe in my arms. The only thing I wanted to do was enjoy my time with her even if it was my last.

A couple hours later

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist and I looked and saw Mark. I turned around just to look at him, I was happy he had his arm wrapped around me because that meant he wasn't mad at me. After staring at him for a while. He slowly started opening his eyes.

"Stop staring" He mumbled

"I'm not staring" I said, defending my stare.

"You are"

"Ok so maybe I was staring but I can't help that." I said smiling.

"I just wanted to say I'm super sorry that I was claiming you of cheating, it's just you so pretty and you could get any guy you wanted and I just get scared that you are going to leave me for someone else." He said starting to tear up.

"Baby I would never leave you for someone else, I love you too much to do that." I said getting up and laying on top kissing him.

"I love you too."

This was super short :/