part 15

Hey guys here's the next part..enjoy..

.
.

It's been two days since Shekhar and sharmishta's wedding..swara and sharmishta had shifted to gadodia's..it was night time and ragini was chatting with swara and some other girls in corridor in baadi..while she was busy in her gossip session ,what was happening on other side??

Yes...our lover boy was sitting lost in staring her keeping his elbow on his knee and his palm on his cheek..he was just looking at her and was smiling goofily seeing her animatedly talking to her friends...

After few minutes his gaze went to other side and he saw someone else sitting in the exact same position and staring somewhere..laksh look at that direction and see that person was staring at his ragini...seeing this he burns inside and grits his teeth in fury..

Laksh(muttering)-iss ratan ki toh...
(This ratan)

He goes towards him and pats his shoulder but ratan jerks it away..laksh gets irritated and sit beside him...

Laksh-kya dekh rha hai..??
(What are u looking at??)

Ratan(lost in ragini)-gini ko..
(Gini)

Laksh gets even more annoyed listening this...

Laksh(gritted teeth)-kyu??
(Why??)

Ratan-haste hue kitni pyaari lagti hai na wo...
(How lovely she looks while laughing)

Now smoke starts coming out from laksh's ear and nose...

Laksh-abe o 4 foot 2 inch..Kya bola??
(Hey 4 feet 2 inch..what did u say??)

Hearing this ratan comes out of his trance and looks at laksh sitting beside him...

Ratan-kyu?? Koi problem hai??
(Why?? Is there a problem??)

Laksh (controlling himself)-nhi mujhe Kya problem hogi..
(No ..what problem will I have..)

Laksh(under his breath)-yeh chutku khud hi sabse badi problem hai..
(This shorty himself is the biggest problem)

Ratan-u know I am very happy..

Laksh-Kyu??
(Why??)

Ratan-kyun ki tumhaari aur gini ki sagai tut gayi..
(Because ur's and gini's engagement is broken )

Laksh(shocked)-KYA??
(WHAT??)

Ratan-haa jab mamma ne bataya ki gini ki sagai ho gayi toh I was so sad par ab jab tut gai hai toh dekhna jab main bada ho jaunga toh main usse Shaadi karunga..
(Yeah when mamma said that gini got engaged I was so sad but now when it's broken then I'll marry her once I am older)

Laksh(muttering under his breath)-over my dead body...no no no not even then ..

Laksh-abe apni umar aur height dekhi hai..4 foot 2 inch..bada aaya ragini se shaadi karne wala..
(Have u seen ur age and height...4 foot 2 inch..want to marry ragini)

Ratan(pouting)-chota hu toh Kya hua..ek din bada ho jaunga..fir meri height bhi gini jitni ho jaegi..aur waise bhi gini mujhe apna hero manti hai...
(So what if I am young..I will be older one day..then my height will also match gini's..and anyways gini consider me as her hero)

Laksh(jealous)-kyu??
(Why??)

Ratan(proudly)-kyunki Maine uski jaan bachayi thi..wo hota hai na knight shine arm arm..urrrmm
(Because I saved her life..like those knight shine arm arm...urmm)