The warm side of comedy

Vote! Comment! And follow for more updates!

Info:
Ages:
Richie: 42
Eddie: 41

Richie's POV

Thanks to comments from Eddie when we were back in Derry, I had finally decided to write my own material, with the help of e-mails from Bill on periodic occasions to spice up my language. The last six shows had consisted of my own stuff and people seemed to be loving it. My ratings had gone way up and Eddie was very proud of me, I knew it because even though he wouldn't say it, the joy on his face and the extra snuggles and praise were all I needed. Every penny that I had received from the earnings had gone towards Eddies full recovery. I had advertised that the earnings would go towards "my best friends recovery after a tragic accident" but my fans didn't even know the half of it. I had lots of people ask about what actually happened to him and why we needed so much money but I had told everyone that is would be confidential until the final show of the years event.

So tonight, on my final night of the super epic kickass tour of the USA, and one month to the date before Christmas, I had decided to tell the world about Eddie and I. Of corse, with Eds permission.

Eddie wore a soft blue button up and black ripped jeans, something very comfortable. He had asked me if I could get the make up team to cover up the scar on his face, but after a lot of kisses and convincing him the scar was as beautiful as the rest of him, he had taken it back and was now showing off the painful looking wound with pride.

I waited for the audience to pile into the stadium and Eddie shuddered beside me. Stanley, our Pomeranian, circled around our feet and sniffed at every single person backstage he could find.

"Its a big turn out, don't get me wrong. But don't worry, Eddie-bear, it'll be okay," I mumbled to him as I messily pushed the sleeves of my blue flannel up. He rolled his eyes at my sloppy job and fixed them for me.

"Yeah, it's a big turn out! Holy shit you sold out in less than a working day! What if they don't like us?" Eddie squeaked.

I chuckled breathlessly and lifted his chin so that his perfect eyes met mine.

"We're not in Derry anymore, Eds. This is LA, people are a quite a bit more accepting than the assholes in that shit hole."

Eddie chuckled as I kissed his forehead, running my finger over his scarred cheek comfortingly. I knew Eddie didn't like the scar, it made him stick out in crowds and he hated telling strangers he got stabbed in the face by a phyco killer almost two years ago.

He was still healing from the clown attack. I had to help clean his wound every night and he was constantly on a lot of painkillers. He still found it hard to move normally and couldn't do sprints anymore, which was definitely very grievous for him but I supported the short man the hole way through. The funds from my last tour had gone to the repairing of his large intestine, as that was what took the most of the damage. And he still couldn't eat right, so I was completely devoted to making my perfect boyfriend healthy again.

"If they have a problem with us, then that's their problem because what we do in bed doesn't affect them in any way," I grinned. Eddie smacked my arm playfully and his cheeks dusted a light pink.

Suddenly Stanley started yapping loudly and we turned to find Beverly knelt down to scratch the pups ears with a big smile on her face.