C.14

A/N : guys pls support my new book/s if ever I decide on which I'm going to make lol !

Jisun woke up early as she decided to buy some Red Bean Tea on the near by convenience store and to also take a small walk to take her mind somewhere else but she didn't want to be alone so she woke both Jiheon and Gyuri who were sleeping soundly .

Everyone was downstairs looking like dreadful people , Nakyung was wearing some glasses and an oversized sweatshirt , then Chaeyoung had her hair onto a messy bun with a normal grey shirt . Jiwon was wearing a jacket and some shorts then Saerom had her earphones and
a blue sweatshirt , Hayoung on the other hand invited everyone to eat their breakfast early in the morning . Seoyeon came as well as she had her phone on her right hand and her hair was in a normal ponytail .

Jiheon sat in the middle of Gyuri and Jisun as , Gyuri opened the chopsticks for Jisun who immediately blushed hard . Jiwon sat beside Seoyeon who still seemed distant from her . Chaeyoung and Nakyung were giggling like idiots as Chaeyoung showed a funny video to all of them .

Everyone decided to tag along with Jisun's plan to go outside and take a walk to the nearby convenience store to buy whatever they want

They started walking as Jisun's hand was intertwined with Gyuri's, the group immediately started teasing them early in the morning. They reached the store and then Gyuri and Jisun grabbed the same drink by accident and giggled it off . Jiheon decided to buy some yellow socks while Chaeyoung was looking for some lip gloss . Saerom and Hayoung grabbed some coffee and got some ballpens . While Nakyung hugged Chaeyoung from the back . Jiwon and Seoyeon got some ramen and chips to feed themselves off .

It was the start of a new day , new beginning and more things . But then Jiwon exclaimed something ...

" Let's go to the beach !!! "

" Far...Too far " Gyuri said calmly

" Well we can go at the afternoon so that we could see the sunset."

Saerom said as they all agreed .

Jisun and Jiheon were laughing as Gyuri can't believe they were going to the beach . As everyone went to the hotel , they started packing their stuff for another fun road trip .!

" Seoyeon ah ! " Gyuri said to Seoyeon

" Are you avoiding , Jiwon ? "

The question shook Jisun and Seoyeon as they were on the elevator while the others took the stairs.

" I'm not ... It's just that ... I feel like we're not close anymore-"

Jisun hugged Seoyeon as Gyuri patted her back

" We knew you were in love with her ..." Jisun said calmly as she pulled away .

Well the story ends in the next chapter :)