Part 7

"Hey", Noya smiled at Asahi as he walked closer to him. Everyone else had left already and so Noya took Asahi's hand when they started walking in the direction of his home.

"Hey", Asahi greeted back and blushed when Noya took his hand.

"I am sorry we don't get to share a hotel room", Noya admit and looked down on the street they were walking on.

"It's okay, Noya", Asahi smiled and cupped his cheek "it would have been a little bit too obvious if you would have shared with me instead of your best friend anyway".

"I am still sorry", Noya frowned "I would have loved to share a room with you".

"I would have loved that as well", Asahi smiled at him gently.

"I could stay over tonight if that's okay for your family", Noya suggested "and for you of course".

"I would love for you to stay over", Asahi smiled down at him "and my mom loves you, so she won't mind".

"Your mom is the best", Noya grinned.

"Yeah I guess she really is", Asahi nodded "my sister is a pain tho".

"She is not", Noya defended her "you just think so because she is your sister. Like Tanaka thinks that Saeko is a pain but in reality she is like probably one of my best friends".

"I am starting to get worried", Asahi only half joked.

"You really don't need to", Noya assured him and Asahi relaxed when suddenly a sound caught their attention. It was a car honking at them.

"Speaking of the devil", Noya grinned as Saeko stopped her car next to them.

"It's starting to rain, jump in", Seako smiled and Noya and Asahi just then noticed that it had indeed started to rain.

"What are you even doing here?", Noya asked as he and Asahi climed in the back seat together.

"I know when training ends and wanted to see you, I wanted to know how things were going but I guess you followed my advice after all?", she glanced at their joined hands in the rareview mirror.

"Um... yes", Noya blushed all of a sudden "we didn't tell anyone so I couldn't just text you... I am sorry...".

"Stop it, Yuu", she cut him off "you don't have to apologize for anything. This is your business. I just wanted to see if you are okay but it looks like the two of you are really happy".

"We are", Asahi spoke up in Noya's stead. Seako smiled, she was so happy for Noya, he deserved this so much. She asked him where they were headed and started to drive into the direction of the Azumane household.

"So you are Asahi, huh?", Saeko grinned at him "you look so mature. Noya was right, you are pretty".

"Um...", Asahi grew red as a tomato and looked anywhere but at Saeko or Noya for that matter "thanks I guess".

"Stop blushing, Asahi", Noya squeezed his hand "you look like a greek god and you should finally accept that".

"Especially in underwear as I heard", Seako grinned evilly.

"Saeko!", Noya scolded her and Asahi turned his head so fast to gape at Noya that he nearly got whiplash.

"What have you told her?!", he asked paling visibly.

"She said it helps to imagine everyone in underwear when you're nervous but I said that if I did that with you I'd only faint because you look so good in your underwear", Noya shrugged.

"Why have you watched me in my underwear?", Asahi frowned.

"I just told you. Because you look amazing", Noya repeated and Asahi's blush intensified even more.

"I wanted to give this poor boy a speech that he should treat you right and not be an asshole and now I feel like I need to give that speech to you instead of him", Saeko spoke up again "quit teasing the boy. Look at his face, he is a tomato. Yuu, protect this precious boy at all costs. So innocent and pure".

"You sound like I am a bad influence on him", Noya pouted.

"You probably are", Saeko joked "no but really. And this goes for the both of you, if you hurt the other, I will kick your ass".

"Yes ma'am", Noya nodded, smirking at her but being serious tho.

"I would never hurt him", Asahi spoke up with such an honesty to his words that Noya felt warmth spread in his chest.

"God I love you", Noya let his forehead rest on Asahi's shoulder and smiled happily.

"I love you too", Asahi kissed his head and smiled into the fluff that was Noya's hair.

"You two are awfully cute", Saeko cooed and pulled to the side to stop in front of Asahi's house "here we are. Have fun, boys. But remember to always use protection".

Asahi choked on air and blushed thousand shades of red while Noya laughed at Saeko's comment. He was used to her talking about what was on her mind and he didn't have a problem with talking about sex.

"Yeah, we will", Noya reassured her to get Asahi out of this situation as soon as possible because he looked like he wasn't breathing anymore "thanks for driving us here. Good bye, Saeko".

"Bye boys", she grinned as Noya pushed Asahi out of the car and onto the sidewalk in front of the house.
As the car drove off Asahi found his ability to breathe again.

"I thought you were dying, Asahi", Noya scolded him "don't scare me like that".

"I am sorry", Asahi lowered his gaze to the street "I was just... I don't know...".

"We won't do anything we are not both a hundred percent comfortable with and ready for", Noya lay his hand on Asahi's cheek and angled his face so he was looking at him "don't feel pressured by anyone. Saeko was just taking care of me and she speaks her mind. We have our whole lifes, no need to rush anything".

"Thank you", Asahi whispered as he smiled at his boyfriend.

"There is no need to thank me for that. I want us both to be sure we want this and to be ready when the time comes", Noya told him "I will sleep with you in your bed though, if you don't mind".

"I would never mind that", Asahi took Noyas hand and they both walked inside his house.