Kiri P. O. V

I opened the door to be greeted with my classmates, denki was fighting bakugou for the job of cooking, bakugou obviously won, I don't want to eat I really DONT, but what if bakugou, is mad at me because he made it what If he thinks  I dont like it, what if he ends up hating me?? I rubbed the back of my head with an awkward 'smile' feeling uncomfortable at all the eyes on me, I slowly trailed over to the couch to sit down, as I watched all my classmates go back to their conversations, "Alright fuckers, eat your shit.", bakugou ordered as he sat plates Down, I gulped as he sat mine down, it was a soup, kind of spicy looking, everyone started digging in with muffled thank you's and this is awesomes, I just sat their I still haven't said a word, I just glared at the pile of soup I had laying inside my spoon I slowly lifted it up to me lips the strong smell of chillies and spice,"too strong shitty hair?", my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of  bakugous voice, shit... What do u say?? "uh-umm," he got up and walked to the kitchen and got what looked like cream he came over to me and said. "If you pour this in, it'll be less spicy shitty hair," cream is made of dairy, dairy is made of milk, milk is fattening, "haha.. Nah bro I'm fine ill just eat it like this, it smells great!" I exclaimed... His upper lip twisted into a scowl "whatever you say shitty hair,".
I picked duo the spoon and filled it half way I gulped thinking an-wait I can throw it up later! Yes! I put the spoon in my mouth ad bakugou stared at me from across the room I started gagging a bit, his eyes widened, as I ran to the bathroom, I started throwing up, being no food in my system for ages, it made me feel sick. I started throwing up in the toilet gagging and tears steaming down my face from the burning sensation, at the back of my throat, I never heard the door swing open, or the person walking behind me, I only realised someone was there when I had someone holding my hair  and rubbing circles into my back my gagging and chokes, slowed down then eventually stopped. I don't know why and what happened but, my eyelids felt heavy, then eventually black dots clouded my vision.... Darkness.

        Bakugous P. O V

I sat eij-kirishimas soup down beside him his eyes widened, slightly when he looked at it... Weird, he was staring at it as if it was some damn- thing dunce face would make I thought sending a quick glare towards pichachu, maybe it's too spicy?
"Too strong shitty hair?" I questioned him he stuttered a bit obviously not knowing what to say, I sat my bowl down and went through to the kitchen to grab some cream for him, I always have such a damn soft spot for him. "If you pour this in it'll be less spicy shitty hair," He clenched his jaw in thought, he then denied the cream with an awkward-smile? His smile is weird, like it's forced... Come to think of it he looks a lot more pale too, and-how come I never realised, that's my old hoodie! It's so big on him the sleeves are baggy and it's basically a dress compared to him-cute, I then gazed at him as he took up a tiny spoonful of soup and let it travel towards his mouth, he took a tiny ass sip, then a couple seconds later was up and running to the bathroom, the extras looked at me expectingly, then tape arms asked for the cream I exploded the can. Then ran to get Kiri, he was sitting beside the toilet throwing up violently he was basically throwing up water though.. Is that even possible? I crouched down beside him and pulled his hair out his face, and started rubbing circles in his back. He eventually slowed down then he fell backwards into my arms, his eyes were shut so I assumed he passed out. Damn shitty hair always getting me so worried, I started preparing myself to lift him up expecting him to be heavy from all the training we do, but surprisingly he was extremely!
Light, when I picked him up I could feel his bones a lot and my hoodie, was showing his ribcage slightly, that's not normal... I can't bring him to recovery girl, she's away or some shit, I walk  past all the shocked extras into my dorm holding kiri in my arms, I layed him down on my bed, and got a trash can and a glass of water, then sat them down next to him.  I'll get him to go on my weights tomorrow, and I'll make him breakfast. The soup was really spicy, well for them so it was probably too much for the red ball of fluff-shut up gay thoughts. I glanced over at the beautiful boy laying on my bed, his hair down was so cute, I  want to confess but, I know he likes me, and I want to see him do it, he is really shy with that type of stuff and he always gets so flustered around me so, I thought why don't I just put him in the right direction.

My gaybies are growing up Owo.