Queenfish by Emezie Okorafor

I'm diving, I'm falling, I'm trippin' like JackI'm for the treasure, and I'm coming backI got the deep blue sea me, and the up aboveand in between, I I fell in love.You see, I've loved anotherI'll love herI've seen Australia, but I I'm underdown under, in the fantasy, I'm downso, if you see me hold my nose and let me drown.I'm down.Down.Jump around.To the sound.You see, I'm for the Fish,maybe you have seen her.She steals the with a body that's obscenerthan the of the cuties, grace and beautyfrom the to the booty, the of the sea.Now, I know I'm not the only who's ever triedto lure the Lady Fish, and keep her by his sidebut how I about her all the time, it's me apartand so, the hunt begins: I'm off to Ladiy's heart.Because, I've loved anotherI'll love herI've seen Australia, but I I'm underdown under, I why she wouldn't want to bewith the one who her than the Coral ReefI'm down, to the of the sea.It's sea of love.Come dive with me.And, if I never, ever, ever this sea,the water's warm. It's fine with me.Thar she blows, oh my lady approaches,swimming and me lose composure.Caught unawares, man, I'm so unprepared, damn.I drop with the of her stares, butwhat are the that my entrances and my with the of romance, ormaybe that when she just what my isand what my plan is, she'll go away into thearms of handsome lover?It that many have upon her doorand, it that many sea men have upon her shoresallow me to for at home score:We got the sea men from the east, the sea men from the west,sea men from Australia, Thailand, and Budapest,we got the sea men from Iran, Siam, Sudan, and Pakistan,sea men from Bulgaria, Paris, and yeah, Japan.But, still, I've loved anotherI'll love herShe away my oxygen, I I'm underTorn asunder, what a blunder. In all the seasyou'll find better than me.I'm down, to the of the sea.The of love.Come dive with me.And, if I never, ever, ever this sea,the water's warm. It's fine with me.I'm down, to the of the sea.The of love.Come dive with me.And, yes, I know are fish in the seashe'll be, a to me.I'm down, to the of the sea.The fanta-sea of love.Come dive with me.And, she'll find catch like me,it doesn't matter.She's to me.