Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Author's note

Hi, guys!

In case you didn't know, Trapeze has been published through Wattpad's very own publishing division, Wattpad Books. You can find it in bookstores across the USA and Canada, as well as online pretty much everywhere else in the world!

If you've been following me for a long time, you'll know that Trapeze is a story that's stayed close to my heart for years after writing it, and I'm so thankful to you, the readers, for helping take it to new heights.

This version on Wattpad is the first draft: the original, unedited manuscript that you know and love, and the one I wrote all the way back in 2013. The published version, on the other hand, is fully edited with a revamped plot, more developed characters and polished writing, and I'm so, so proud of how far the story has come. Whichever you decide to read is completely up to you.

The version you're about to read is part of Wattpad Paid Stories, a program that allows readers to financially support their favourite authors. It's available worldwide, which means you can read the story and offer your support from anywhere in the world.

I'm so excited to be part of this amazing initiative, and I'm so grateful for your continuing support in my writing journey. With any luck, this is only the beginning.

Leigh