Dirty Harry #Imagine

My first Imagine is from Harry. I hope my english isn't that bad because I'm from the Netherlands..  

I hope you enjoy and pleaseee comment because I want to know if it's good or not. Enjoy (:

Dirty Harry #Imagine

Its friday night. It was the last day of school and you were very excited because your best friend was giving a party tonight!  

You were also excited because your boyfriend Harry come to the party. He will pick you up at 8 and you're ready to party!

You hear a car in your street. You look outside and you see your beautiful boyfriend making his way to your house. The doorbell ring and you run to the door. You open it and Harry looks at you with open mouth.

You giggling and say:' Don't look like that.' 

He says:' I'm sorry babe, but you look amazing, you're beautiful.'

You smile and you both walk to the car. When you're infront of your best friends house, you see your best friend allready. She smiles and run to you and give you a big hug.

'Heeey Y/N you look amazing! Come in', She says.'Thank you Y/B/F/N you look stunning,' you say.Harry walks behind you to the house. In the house are many people. You see your other friends and start to dance with them.

There comes a dirty song and you go down. You wink at Harry. You see lust in his eyes. You giggling and walk to him. You turn and now you stand with your back against Harry's chest. He puts his hands on your waist, and gives you kisses in your neck.

When the song is over you walk to the kitchen and catch something to drink, Harry still behind you. Your friend is now in the livingroom and Harry and you are alone in the kitchen. Harry grabs your waist and pulls you closer to him.

He says:' Babe, you're so sexy. You don't know how much I want you right now.'

You giggling and say: 'Well .. if you want me so bad, why are we still here?'

Harry smiles and gives you a kiss in your neck.

'Well lets get out of here,' he says.

You push strong arms away, and start running to the hallway. You see Harry is running behind you, you strart giggling and you go fast in a room. You close the door quickly. Harry is much stronger than you so he push the door open and you run to the bed and start to laugh.

Harry comes closer to you and says:' You're a bad girl Y/N.' 

You smiles at him and you lay down on the bed. Harry closes the door and walks to you. He does his shirt off and you look at his amazing abbs. Damnn you loves his mucles. He lays down on you and you start to kiss. You feel his tongue on your botem lip and you open your mouth. You both fight for dominance but offcourse Harry wins.

You feel a hand on your stomach and Harry puts your shirt over your head. He unclips your bra. He looks at your body and than in your eyes and says:' Woow Y/N, you're so beautiful.'

You smiles at him, and he gives you a kiss on your lips. You loves him so much. You push him up so he's standing on his knees. You puts his trousers of and see a huge bulge, you smirk at him. 

He looks at you and says: 'Please suck it allready babe.' You smile and start teasing him. You lick the tip and make circles.'Comee onnn babeee,' He says moaning. You still don't do it. He grabs your hair and he puts his dick in your mouth. You start gaggling, but later you get use to it. He was so big. 

'YEAAH BABE JUST LIKE THAT': he moans. Later he puts his dick out of your mouth and puts your jeans off. He starts rubbing your clit through your underwear. You start to moan. He looks at you with lust in his eyes and he licks his lips. You look at him and give him a wink while moaning. He stops rubbing your clit and takes off your underwear. He lays you down on your back and spread your legs. He moves his head to your p*ssy.

'I'm going to eat you out and I want you to look at me when you cum, ' Harry says. You can't wait and you feel yourself getting wetter and wetter. He puts his tongue in you and you start to scream his name in pleasure. He rubs your clit and you can't hanle it anymore.

'BABE I'M COOOOMINNGGG', you moan.

You come all over his face and you lean over to him and licks his face off. He smiles at you and push you back. He leans over you and puts his dick for your entrance. 

'STOP TEASING ME, AND GET IN ME ALLREADYY STYLESSS', you scream.  Harry start to laugh and he thrust his dick inside of you. You start to scream and moaning. 

'YOU'RE SO BIG HARRRYYYYY.'

'YOU'RE SO TIGH Y/N, PLEASE COME WHEN I SAY IT.'

After a few thrusts it's getting slower, you feel your orgasm and Harry screams:'OKAY NOOOOW.'

You come all over his dick, you smile at him. He puts himself out of you and give you a kiss. 

'I love you so much Y/N.'

'I love you to Harry', you say. 

You both put your clothes back on and go back to the livingroom. 

Pleaseeee vote/comment. Thank you for reading (: I really want to know if it was goood. I will write more if you want to.(: