Ch.11

Jungwoo pov

I entered the room and saw a pale looking y/n laying on one of the beds, covered with layers of sheets. Her head wrapped up with a bandage and her hair wildly spread out on the pillow.

I took a few more steps closer to her, I take notice of her hand, wrapped up in a thin layer of white cloth with blood stains.

It was better she wasn't awake , the throbbing in her head would've been painful and her body would've been sore from whatever had happened. So many questions roaming my mind but just one seemed to get to me.

How did she end up here?

The creaking sound of the door caught my attention, as a worried taeyong stepped in.

"You ok?"
He said as he laid his hand on my shoulder.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked

"You seem out of it" he replied

"No im good." I said

"How did she get here?" I asked

"That's what I was trying to figure out.."

"What happened to her?"
I questioned

"Well it was around 12:45 when I heard multiple bangs from the door, I opened it and saw a , pale , tired looking girl. She dropped to the floor with blood on her hands ,and gasped for-"

he explainedp

"I didnt say write a whole biography tae , get to the point" I chucked

"I'm starting to wonder if I'm the leader here, anyways she was in bad condition already, she bled from her knuckles had scrapes on her legs and she was breathing heavily."

"What about her head?."

"Well you see ... I maybe sorta kinda asked jaehyun to knock her unconscious ." He said

"Why?"

"Because she doesn't remember what you did to her, and shes already seen my face, if she remembers ,we could be reported to the police and its game over."
0

"Yeah but if she doesn't "remember" how did she get her-"

"Hello?" A voice called out

Y/n.... shes awake.
Taeyong exits the room leaving y/n and I alone. She looked very confused and in pain. For a moment i felt bad, but only for a moment.

"Hey" i reply
"Do you remember anything?"

"Wow, not even a how are you feeling?" She chuckled sadly while avoiding eye contact

"I remember running from sehun, but that's about it."

"Whose sehun?"
I asked confused

"Can i ask you something?"

"Uh.. ok."

" if I died would you care?" She asked

" I would feel bad for your parents." I retorted

" that's nice."
She said still avoiding my eyes

"I wanna go home, please take me home." She asked

"Ok."

I had never seen her look so sad , eventhough she didnt look at me, I could feel the sadness. Her eyes were droopy, and back slouched.

My mum used to look like that when I was a kid, it was always after my father and her had got physical. Her eyes held no emotion, but her body screamed sadness. And I just couldn't help but feel a little bad for y/n.