PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE!!!

Uh, hi-

Lemme try that again.

HELLO EVERYONE, MOCHI'S BACK (YES IM MOCHI)...for now.

How has everyone been? I know that a lot of things have been going downhill so far but it's going to be alright.

I hope that y'all have been doing well and for those who are still here, thank you. I appreciate it.

I've been doing amazing so far! I've gained my happiness again, true happiness.

I'm here to say that H&P will be shut down forever because I feel like that's the best decision.

Doing this applyfic was an amazing experience since I got to meet new people, make friends, and it helped me to take off my stress.

At the same time, it did make me gain stress, ngl.

I want to thank BlesssMeAchooo and Fair_Imperfections for taking care of this book. They worked hard and I wish them good luck in the future as we all separate, going into our own paths.

After closing H&P, I did miss it a lot actually. I missed it too much. H&P was like a family.

I did feel though like I haven't done a good job in keeping up with all of this. It was unorganized, too much drama, and there was a lot more which happened which I apologize for.

For any of you who are planning to create applyfics, I wish you good luck and remember to do it your own way. Be creative and come up with your unique and great ideas. You're going to do amazing, I just know it. Fighting!

So, yeah, that is all that I wanted to say.

Good luck, all of you. Remember that you're all beautiful no matter what. Beautiful comes from the inside, not the outside. I wish you happiness, safety, good health, and a bright future.

I love you all, I mean it. Everything I say, I mean it and I never lie about the truth.

If you want to keep in contact with me, you may message me and I'll give you my account or #. All I have is my number, Instagram, Discord (still new to it), and I might get SnapChat too, idk yet.

Other than that, good luck everyone! I'll miss you! I love you! ❤❤❤

Love,
Mochi 💖