CHAPTER 22 - The President's Daughter

Previously On Triplets Apart:
Jada reveals to her mom that she is her biological daughter but Cameron got furious, thinking that someone from her past might've sent her, prior to her discovery that Jada is really her daughter. Cameron shares the painful revelation with her daughter, also revealing to her that her biological father if the president of the United States.

David Dé'Neilio.

Rebecca Dé'Neilio

Rebecca Dé'Neilio.

What in the name of Neptune?

This was why Tyrell told me to keep an open mind. This was also why he did not tell me my father's name. He specifically told me to let my mother tell me who he is.

I glance over at my mother instantly at what she just said, wondering hard if I've heard right or I've lost all my sanity once I got off that damn plane. I stand up, holding the back of my neck with both hands as I pace around in shock.

"What did you just say?"

"I said you are the President's daughter." She repeats with a sheepish smile.

"The President's daughter. Oh God, Mariyah."

"Who.. is Mariyah?" She asks, clearly clueless.

"My sister." I grumble under my breath, mostly to myself in thinking.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"She's my room mate, David's daughter. If she's the president's daughter, that means she's my sister, biologically!" I whisper yell, holding the top of my head with both hands as my heart pounds against my chest.

"You're right. David's wife was pregnant when I was pregnant." She replies.

"Yes. Yes!" I say in realization, also remembering that Mariyah told me once.

She said her mom was pregnant with her when her dad was running for president and she was born when he just turned president, which was why they were protective of her and kept her out the public eye. I remember looking into Mariyah's glistening, light brown eyes, realizing that mine are the same as hers. Our hair, our skin complexion, our lips.. My God, it all makes sense now. I tug at the roots of my curls.