"Don't."|3

Nobody's POV
It's been a few weeks since jade and Beck broke up.

Beck's POV
Me and jade haven't been talking anymore.Me and her still hang out with the rest.But I've noticed she's been wearing sleeves a lot.I saw my new girlfriend.Aka Trina Vega walk by as she came over"Hey guys!"She said as I kissed her.I immediately saw Jade walk off as Andre asked where she was going.She locked herself in the storage room as she closed the curtain.I was concerned but I still hated her.Trina rolled her eyes"Jade is such a baby.Just because we got together!"Beck smiled"Yeah,Uh well I've got to get to class.Cya."

Nobody's POV
They arrived in Sikowitz's class,Except for jade.Sikowitz walked in as he looked at the class"Where's Jade?Beck,Go get your girlfriend."Beck smiled"She's not my girlfriend anymore."Sikowitz shrugged"Go find her then."

Jade's POV
I held my scissors as I sliced cuts in my arm,I saw all the blood drip as I heard the door knob shake.I rolled my eyes as I kept slicing.I heard slamming on the door now.I groaned as I just clean the blood up and grab my hoodie.U then saw the door unlock as I saw Beck,He leaned on the door as he saw my cuts'fuck.'Before I finished putting on my jacket he grabbed my arm,he examined it as he slammed the door shut and locked it again,I heard him talk to Sikowitz then I yelled"Don't!"He saw me through the window then went to Lane,The guidance counselor.I slammed my head on the door then sat on the table I saw the door open again as Lane took me and Beck into his office,I then saw Trina come in"I saw the trackerrr-"Trina looked at me"Ugh,You."I stood up then proceeded to walk out the door as I ran around the hall for him to not find me,I saw Tori and the rest roaming the halls after the break in Sikowitz's class I then ran to them as I hid behind them,I saw Beck running towards me as I was fast enough to grab all my stuff and run outside,I saw Beck and the rest walk out and him looking at me"You can't run away from your problems!"I stared at him"You're my problem,So I am!"My voice cracked a bit as I went into my car and slammed it shut.I opened my window and saw Beck making out with Trina"DON'T CRY YOU BITCH!"Everyone heard me as I drove away to my own house.Since my parents moved away and all.