🌸 ENTRY #4 🌸 (RANT)

"you're absolutely magical

"you're absolutely magical."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

yes, this is going to be a rant. and here's a trigger warning for victims of rape, sexual abuse, or things of obscene natures such as that.

now you can't say i didn't warn you.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

when people who do these things say "they were asking for it", HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT'S TRUE!? no person - woman, man, or non-binary - deserves to have that done to them in anyway. wearing revealing clothes don't give you a fucking reason to touch them. being flirty isn't consent. 

NO MEANS NO, YOU FUCKING PERVERTS!

it's disgusting to find people who think this is okay. this isn't. none of this. it's a crime for a fucking reason. as if consent means nothing. there's too much of this in the world.

and one of the reasons i brought up the fact that this can happen to anyone is that people think males can't be affected. but, that's not true at all. men deal with these types of problems as well, from their lovers who really think they owe them something of the sort.

but we need to understand that males go through it, and we need to learn how to be as accepting to them as we are to females when they say this. stop telling them to get over it, or that "no only means no when a girl says it". they need emotional support as well. they need to know that they're not alone, no matter how small their voices might be.

and, to make it even worse, people most of the time don't believe these victims. most girls who come out, who have the fucking courage to tell someone, get asked "what were you wearing?" when they say anything.

that's the first question.

not "when did it happen?" or "did they hurt you in any other way?", just "what were you wearing"? 

once again, WHAT THEY'RE WEARING HAS NOTHING TO DO WHAT HAPPENS!

HOW ABOUT THESE FUCKING CRIMINALS JUST NOT RAPE PEOPLE!?

IS IT THAT HARD TO JUST KEEP TO YOURSELF?!

no. it's not. you choose to be fucking assholes, make girls pregnant.

then when they want to get rid of the baby that was unwillingly put inside them, for reasons that i have no place to state, they get looked down upon.

and you wonder why we never say what happened, because you barely fucking listen! you barely listen to our feelings!

that's why victims really had to create #METOO to make their voices heard. they needed some way to let people know that they're not alone. that there's support.

it told people that this crime happens, and you need to fucking do something about this.

don't tell girls that it's their fault, that they were asking for it. 

they. never. were.

then the assaulter tell the victim "don't tell anyone, or i'll hurt you."

they feel suffocated, and then you make them feel like it was their fault.

and i'm getting real sick and tired of this bullshit. 

if you see something happen, or it even happens, SAY SOMETHING!

you're not alone. it's not your fault.

please, remember that.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

hey! author here! thanks for sticking with me for this heavy chapter, i just really needed to get it off my chest. i really hesitated publishing this, but i feel like it needed to be said.

remember, that i love you all, and you guys matter!

byeee~!

⊱ ────── {⋅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰