Fallen

Authors Note: I haven't gotten too into the story of (canon) underfell. I'm only knowledgeble on characters, so if some parts are off, I apologize in advance. I also have some personal headcanons in here, so apologies as well if that bothers you 😅

(Your P.O.V)

You bolted out of the ruins as fast as you could, not looking back at all as you ran through the woods. Falling into the snow, you trembled as the snow melted, the frigid cold against your burns from Toriel's fight.

You got up on your feet, wearily walking forward as you tried to make out where to go in this terrible place.
'I never should've taken their dare to climb this stupid mountain...'
You thought to yourself as you walked steadily on. At least, until you heard it
CRACK!
You jumped and looked behind you, the branch that had once been whole as you stepped over it, had now been broken. Someone had been following you.

Shaking from both the fear and the cold, you looked around for whoever had been following you, only to find no trace of anyone. Not even the fallen snow helped you, as your footprints were the only ones.

Not knowing what else to do, you went back to your path. When a small bridge with what you could've only guessed to be some failed attempt at a blocking system entered your field of vision, you ran towards it, stopping at you heard the crunching of snow behind you.

"C'mon, don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand."

Shaking with fear, you plant a false smile onto your face and turn around, shaking his hand. You jolted, as a quick surge of electricity made its way through your body, and you looked up to see who exactly had done this. It was... A skeleton? He wore a red jacket with what appeared to be faux fur in and around the hoodie, with faded red slippers lazily thrown on. You looked to him, and he spoke.

"The old joybuzzer in the hand trick. it never gets old. The name's Sans, by the way. Sans the Skeleton."