Epilogue

Lauren's POV

"Everybody please welcome, Lauren Styles!"

I walked onto the stage and greeted Ellen De'Generous with a hug. As the audience applauds I take my seat.

"Thank you!" I smile and wave.

"Lauren may I say that you are looking fabulous. How are you feeling?" Ellen asks.

"Feeling great, thank you!"

"Alright, now Lauren... We all brought you here because of the book you published, Lifeline. It tells of everything you've been through and witnessed. Tell me, what inspired you to write this?"

I took a deep breath and smiled. "Well, everything that I've been through... It wasn't boring. There was about 50 stories to tell! But really, I remember getting in a fatal car crash but coming out without a single scratch. Then an hour after that a fan tweeted me saying I could write a book about my life." I chuckle.

"So you did! And in the book there are stories of love, hate, and loss. My honest favorite is in the beginning when you talked about how you liked Liam. It was just so cute. But we all know the one that made us all cry was the one about your heart transplantt." She frowns and the crowd "Aw's".

"So tell us... What are you, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Maggie doing now?"

"Well as you know, One Direction broke up after Liam's death. I was devestated and I got severe depression. I started cutting and I was just a mess. But I went to rehab and got help. Now I'm a singer with a platinum album! Single, of course... I tried to date, just Liam would of want me to, but... I just can't. Harry has his own singing career, and he's doing farely well. Maggie and Niall are still together, and getting married next year! Niall is a music producer, and working on me at this moment! Maggie became a super model and is now in Paris with her close friend, and Harry's girlfriend; Cara. Louis met a lovely girl from Harry, her name is Eleanor and I love her. Louis pursued his secret dream and became an actor for broadway. Zayn is dating my best friend, Perrie, from Little Mix. He's actually doing modeling too, believe it or not! We see eachother alot! So we're still close."

"How sweet! Lauren after you got out of rehab who signed you? Like, how did you start out your singing career?"

"Well I was singing in the streets of LA, trying to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness and Cheryll Cole came up and told me that she wanted me. I was confused but she showed me to these producers and they loved me. I started with opening concerts for people like Cher Lloyd, Nicki Minaj, and Justin Bieber, then I got my own career." I say, my eyes glistening with happiness.

"Beautiful. Alright, now we're going to have a couple people ask questions if that's okay?"

"Yeah! Go for it!" I laugh.

Ellen walked up to a short girl with blonde hair.

"What's your favorite song on the album and why?" She asks into the microphone.

"Hm, honestly it's between two. All My Life because it's very upbeat and fun. And Are You Happy Now because it raises awareness to bullying." As soon as I finish my sentence the crowd starts cheering.

"If you could go back to the time where Liam gave you his heart, what would you do?" I girl with firey red hair asks.

The crowd goes completely silent and I look down.

"Honestly... I don't know. If I knew Liam were going to die for me I wouldn't of got the transplant. But then I wouldn't be here today, to tell my story. And I know One Direction still wouldn't be a band, and Harry would be too sad to do anything. And Liam, well honestly I don't know if he'd be alive. I mean, if it wasn't for you guys, my fans, I wouldn't be alive. It's hard to live without the person you loved the most. I visited his grave just last week and I swear I could hear him telling me how much he missed me. It's hard..." I say, a couple tears dropping down my cheeks."

"Well that's all for today! Make sure to look under your seats for Lauren's brand new signed album, and book, Lifeline!" Ellen says before hugging me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it! Honestly I loved writing this story! You guys are amazing... Thank you for reading Lifeline.

Also, I am starting a short Niall Horan ff. It's called 'Cross My Heart and Hope To Die.' I've already wrote several chapters but I don't know when I should start uploading... So, yeah.

Love you all!xxxx ~Lauren