𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

A WEEK BEFORE THE QUIDDITCH MATCH,HOGWARTS, II:IVOPM

HOGWARTS, II:IVOPM

"SHE'S obviously planning something!" JEONGIN insisted, brows furrowing at the sight of HERMIONE opening the room of requirement.

the male beside the younger boy decides to pay no attention, "tone it down will you? you're suspicious of every person you see!" the male said, "b-but!"

"no buts,"

"but SEUNGMIN! she's opening the room of—" the younger male pointed at the supposed door of the said room but it only became a brick wall.

the older male sighed, "you need to stop hanging around that LUNA girl, you're ending up like her." he sighed.

"but hyungggg!"

"shush! HYUNJIN'S calling me for quidditch practice. ill see you later." seungmin waves goodbye to the younger, "hmph, slytherins are so mean!" jeongin pouted.

"yo! innie!" a certain voice called. "what is it FELIX?" the younger tilted his head at the sight of the older boy. "do you mind helping me carry these books? i've got some duties to do." the older said, giving a stack to the boy and hurriedly ran away. "thank you!!!!"

"wingardium leviosa!" jeongin casted and ended with a little sigh, what was the point of carrying the books all the way here when he could just use levitation? whatever, he thought.

"KEEP guard, junhye! oh and i think you should be a little faster minwoo

"KEEP guard, junhye! oh and i think you should be a little faster minwoo." WOOJIN instructed the two males infront of him. "good merlin, even the cannons' performance is better than this," he sighed, comparing his team to the chudley cannons who haven't won the league since 1892.

"working hard i see?" JISUNG patted the elders back. "well ever since you left the team, the performance of our members were quite a ruckus." woojin sighed. "bloody hell didn't you see junhye knock that bludger towards professor nol? he almost lost his eye for god's sake." the elder added with a hint of frustration in his tone.

"chill, they'll improve you just have to believe hyung,"

"improve? that'll probably take them years. trust me." MINHO chuckled. "oh, what do you know?" jisung eye-rolled. "that my team'll win," he replied, showing a bit too much of pride.

"what is this? a quarrel between captains from the two best quidditch teams?" CHAN scoffed, "were all best friends, brothers to be exact. we should stop fighting." he added.

"to top it all off, minho's just trying to impress KATIE!" CHANGBIN snickered, ignoring chan's speech of honor.

"h-hey! im not trying to impress her!"

"your pride says otherwise." woojin laughed. minho was most obviously flustered with the comment changbin made. his face was definitely a red mess.

"were you guys even listening?" chan said as he put his hands on his hips. "does it matter?" woojin sighed.

"well of cours—"
"well of course not." changbin interrupted. "don't interrupt your elders dumbass!" the elder scolded changbin, headlocking him. "ah!!! hyung! stop it!!"

"i think we should stop them before they start casting spells on eachother." minho sweatdropped. just before that, chan took out his wand.

"wait! chan!!! don't!!!"

DUEL CLUB.*
191121
"god this will literally be the
death of me.."

"