Part 2

The next few days were basically torture. The guards found it funny to play and flirt with me no matter how many times I told them I'm a guy.

It was five days after I came there now. I was sitting on my bed, looking at the dirty ceiling.

Out of nowhere Erwin and some stranger I learned was named Mike(Mieké).

"We decided you will be let out and put in supervision from Mike." Erwin said.

"I see...since death by titans is worse than death be hanging." I muttered.

Mike took me to a room and made me put on special clothes before going outside, all without talking.

"Show me what you can do." Mike said.

I sighed, knowing he meant slicing up some dummy titans.

I noticed Levi flying around, but he didn't notice me yet.

I took off and went to look for some titans. The people didn't make it easy though. They tried to manipulate me with making the titan turn away all the time.

I still got 4/5 from the ones I tried. One was 'taken down' by some other person who was training.

I was going in for the next 'kill' when I noticed Levi going in on the opposite side. We looked at each other and knew we had to make it epic.

It was epic.

We both sliced up the 'nape' close enough that we did a high five in the process.

5/6, I mentally noted. Not bad...

I landed in front of Mike, who was impressed by my skills.

Not gonna lie, when I was younger Erwin taught me about this.

"You have outstanding skills." Mike said.

"Okay great." I said dryly.

Time skip to expedition

I was placed in some random ass group without Mike, for some reason.

Does Erwin want me to kill them or...?

It began to rain and fog began to roll in. I do not think that's how dog works, but okay.

You may guess it: we were attacked by a titan.

Two, actually. No wait, three...four...five. Five titans!

Shiiiit!

Without any air to breathe 50% of the squad was dead.

I killed off two of them, but I couldn't take all of them!

Before I knew it I was the only one left. My horse ran off.

I noticed someone else's horse running towards me.

I whistled and he listened.

"Person wouldn't mind, since they're dead anyways." I mumbled to myself.

I rode off to the direction Levi, Isabel and Farlan were when I came across Erwin and his squad.

"Y/n, why are you here!"

"My team was killed! The titans headed this way!"(in the manga Levi ended up killing 3 instead of 1)

"...okay. Follow me!"

We rode there only to find Levi near 3 titan corpses and a slaughtered team.

Erwin confronted Levi and he attacked Erwin. Levi then fell to his knees, completely defenseless.