Harry Styles Short Story! Dedicated to: @Makaylaluvsniall !!!!!!!

Heyy! Sara here. Im writing a short 1 or more page story about how @makaylaluvsniall married Harry Styles! luv ya Kayla!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makayla's Pov

I was walking along the shore of the ocean with my wonderful boyfriend Harry Styles, I know your probably thinking that I'm delusional but its true! I heard a strange noise and a tap on my shoulder. I looked to my right and saw Harry down on one knee.

I gasped, but he wasn't saying anything. He pointed at the sky. I looked up and there was and airplane. with a banner that said,

' Will you marry me, Makayla Collins?'

I giggled and said Yes. We hugged and shared a heated kiss.

Wedding day!

I was in a beautiful white and black wedding dress, my brown hair curled. Brown eyes popping. My dad walked in the room and gasped. Tears rolled down his face realizing I wasn't his baby girl anymore.

I was nervous too. We walked to the double doors of the church. My dad opened them and we walked down the isle. Then I saw Harry, he was smiling at me. It was like my nerves washed away. I confidently walked to the center of the church and stood in front of Harry.

'Do you Harry Styles, take Makayla Collins to be you lawfully wedded wife?' The preacher said.

'I do'

'Do you Makayl-'

'I do'

'you my now kiss the bride'

Now were married and have two kids, Darcy and Daniel.