Just A Few Days

"Myung Hee. We're here." Henry said lightly shaking me. "Come on, Cinderella." Henry tusseled my hair slightly before unbuckling me. I rubbed my eyes with a little moan. I slowly got out of the car and wobbled for a little bit. Henry walkes up and handed me my carry-on. He wrapped an arm around me and walked me to the apartment. My bag slipped from my hands and landed with a big thunk against the door.

"Shit." I mumbled as I looked at it confused. The door flew open and Amanda was standing there.

"Thank God you guys made it back safely. Come on." Amanda said while pulling me inside and lugging my bag. I wobbled more and squinted at the bright lights in a sea of white.

"Amanda?" I mumbled.

"Hmm?" Amanda looked at me.

"Sleep." I said in Korean and to prove my point more, I swayed and caught myself or someone else did.

"I got her!" Sungmin said and walked up to me. He smiled and picked me up. I looked up before curling up in his arms.

"You can sleep in my bed with me. I have an extra blanket so you'll be fine." Sungmin said as we walked down the hallway. I nodded and let him lay me down under the covers. He pulled the blanket up and smoothed my hair from my eyes.

"Thanks, Sungmin." I said and soon after fell back asleep with Sungmin's heat draping around me.

***********************************************

I woke up to Amanda poking my cheek. I rubbed my eyes with a smile.

"Morning, Cinderella." Henry said as he walked by the room. Amanda rolled her eyes and smacked my leg.

"Come on. Let's get you some coffee." Amanda said and pulled me up.

"Mkay." I mumbled and followed Amanda to the kitchen. She pointed to a stool and went to the coffee maker. My stomach clenched from hunger. "Who all is here right now?" I asked numbly.

"Everyone." Amanda stated blankly. I nodded and went to the fridge. I grabbed some eggs, cheese, tomatoes, and some peppers. I found a cutting board and small knife. I broke the eggs and placed the yoke and whites into a large bowl. Two eggs each. I shredded the cheese and started cutting when Ryeowook and Leeteuk walked into the living room. Ryeowook looked at me with the knife in my hand and then stared at Amanda wide-eyed, who sat there watching me.

"Y-Yah!" Ryeowook yelled and stormed up to us. I placed the knife down on the board and mixed bits of peppers and cheese into the large bowl. I turned the stove on and poured some of the mixture into the greased pan. I did that for all seventeen in the dorm. When I finished, everyone was staring at me as I placed each plate, containing an omelet and two pieces of buttered toast, on the table. I looked up and bowed with a smile.

"Breakfast." I told Amanda who told the rest in Korean. Henry walked up to the chair I was standing by and sat down with a large smile. Henry slowly took a bite and nodded at the rest it was okay. I sat with Manda at the counter and smiled. We all ate and I sat with Amanda while Ryeowook cleaned the dishes after pushing me out of the way with his hip. The door opened and Taemin from SHINee rushed toward Amanda. I pulled back shocked and giddy on the inside. I giggled and caught Minho's look at me. I smiled and waved slightly. The rest of SHINee looked at me then.

"Taemin, we have a guest over right now." Amanda said and lightly, but forcefully, pushed him off. He looked at me and held his arms out for a hug. I shrugged and leaned forward to bearly reach his shoulder blades as he hugged me also.

"Yah, can we borrow noona for the day?" Taeminnie asked and looked at me hopeful. I looked at Leeteuk who shrugged. Finally, I looked at Manda who looked like she couldn't handle this much giddiness from Taeminnie this early. I shook my head.

"Sorry, Minnie, but I'll keep her today." I said and held Amanda's hand only for a squeeze. Taeminnie gasped and pouted. "I'll make you a deal." I said. "You can borrow Amanda if you promise not to hug her all day. And if you do, Minho gets to punch your arm. Deal?" Taemin nodded and Minho grinned. "Good. Now I'm gonna take a shower."

I got up and bowed to SHINee before heading to Amanda's room. Amanda came in and looked through my suitcase. She sighed and handed me one of her shirts. She grabbed one of my faded blue jeans and smiled. I grabbed the clothes and towel. I smiled and walked into the bathroom. I undressed and stared at the scars on my stomach. I numbly took a shower and dressed. I walked out with my hair in a bun. Amanda pulled my hair out, letting it cascade down to the middle of my back. She gave me a hug before leaving with SHINee. I grabbed my phone and sat down on the couch.

"Henry, watch Myung Hee." Leeteuk said as he left for his schedule. Everyone else that left waved at me but Sungmin who gave me a hug. I looked at Henry who was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked in English. Henry walked over and pulled me up. He slipped onto the couch behind me and held me tight. I pulled netflix up on my phone and found Cinderella. We watched that and then 200 Pounds Beautiful. We watched a few more movies before I got up to cook dinner. I played songs off my IPod. Henry sat at the counter while I cooked a large meal. I even made some for SHINee if they joined. Everyone walked in and I watched as smiles covered their faces at the smell of dinner. Amanda pushed through the sea of boys and hugged me.

"It smells amazing." Key piped up from the back.

"How long is she staying?" Ryeowook asked Leeteuk. Leeteuk just shrugged as he walked by the dining table. There were steaming bowls of rice, pans of orange chicken and steamed vegetables. We ate and relaxed. I was sitting on the couch next to Henry and Ryeowook.

"A few days until I find somewhere else. I know there isn't enough room for me. Oppas, I promise I won't be a burden much longer." I answered. Everyone looked at me shocked. Taeminnie walked up to me and looked me in the eyes.

"Am I your oppa too?" Taeminnie asked.

"Ne." I said with a smile. "You all are."

"What year?" Key asked. I blushed slightly.

"97."

"Yah!" Everyone yelled. "You're only sixteen!"

"Seventeen in a month and twenty-two days." I reasoned. (December 31).

"Hyung, we don't have any groups that young in SM." Ryeowook stated to Leeteuk.

"Eunhyuk, who will your sister be house sitting next? Kangin asked.

"A group of boys. Their oldest was born in 92 and their youngest is 97. Why?" Eunhyuk asked. Everyone looked at me and then at Eunhyuk. "Oh. I'll go call her. They leave in three days, so let's see if they're okay with a new roommate. One small problem, they belong to another company."

"That's fine. I can visit a few times a week." I replied. Eunhyuk shrugged and walked to his room, getting his phone out. We sat there quietly, waiting for Eunhyuk to return with news. I started bouncing my legs from nervousness. Henry came over behind me and played with my hair. By the time Eunhyuk returned, Leeteuk, Heechul, and Yesung had played with my hair and it sat in a side braid on my shoulder.

"Sora said they're okay with it and you can move in whenever you want." Eunhyuk said and sat down next to Kangin.

"Araso." I said and rubbed my eyes. I moaned and blinked for a little while.

"Yah, you tired, Myung Hee?" Henry asked. I nodded abd rubbed my eyes again. "Come on." Henry pulled me up and led me to Amanda's room. "Get changed and then come out and you can sleep with me." I nodded and closed the door. I changed and walked out. Henry grabbed my hand and took me to his room. Henry got in first and I followed. We watched an episode of an anime and fell asleep. Henry holding me close.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N Hey, beautifuls. Chapter two done. Gosh! My butt hurts. Anyway Myung Hee's birthday is December 31, 1997. She was born at 11:36 p.m and five seconds before 11:37. Anyways... Hope you enjoyed and continue to read also.

Comment, like, and/or follow.

Love ya!!!!!!!