Chapter 18

Sorry this is going to be a short chapter i hope you forgive me. And let me know what you think

                “Are these from you?” I asked again. I was surprised that he has been leaving things in my room. Brantley nodded as he climbed in and place the bag he had on the ground. “Why are you buying these for me and not leaving a note or something?” I was annoyed that I couldn’t figure it out, I even went to his house to bring him his present and everything. Where was he this whole time?

                “What do you mean you went to my house?” Brantley asked walking over to me. “And I just wanted too.” I stared at him before turning and grabbed the bag for him, “But let’s get back to you going to my house.” I didn’t answer; instead I walked over to my dresser grabbing the bag that was in it.

                “Here, this is for you.” I said handing him the bag. “It’s not that big, but I thought of you.” He opened it up to see the beer mug. He didn’t say anything, just stared at it. “Do you like it?” I grabbed my arm behind my back and waited for an answer or something.

                “This is for me?” he asked as he pulled it out and looked at the engraving. I nodded, can’t he see the engraved name. “Of course, I see my name, but why did you get me something?” he asked staring at it. “You didn’t even know those were from me.”

                “I wanted to, even if you didn’t get me anything.” I admitted looking at the floor. “I saw it and thought of you.” I really hope he likes it. He grabbed me and brought me into passionate kissed before pulling away to look at my face. “Of course I do.” He said before smashing his lips against mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the passion between us. 

                The door opened, “Hey Brianna, I just wan-.” I pulled away to see Leo standing at the door. “What the hell is going on?” Leo asked. “Brantley, how the hell did you get in here without me knowing?”

                “I came through the window.” Brantley smiled looking at me. He turned me around wrapping his arms around me; I leaned back enjoying the closeness. Leo had an evil look on his face as he stared at Brantley.  

                “Brantley, can I talk to you for a second?” Leo asked then turned towards the door. Brantley bent down and kissed my cheek before walking out with Leo. I smiled and looked down to see the bag on the floor near the window; I picked it up and looked inside. “What the hell?” I said aloud. It was a gorgeous bracelet with a bear charm hanging. “This is too much.” I put the bag on the window sill and waited for Brantley to walk back in.

                A few minutes passed, neither Brantley nor Leo came in. What is going on? I walked over to the door and listen for voices, but silence took over the hallway. I walked back and forth in my room, when my door opened. I looked over to see Brantley walk in with a bruise on his eye. “Oh my god, what happened?” I yelled running over. His left eye was almost swollen shut; I ran to the bathroom looking for anything for his eye, when I couldn’t find anything I went downstairs to the kitchen grabbing ice. I went back to Brantley walking around. I shut the door, “Now, what happened?” I asked placing on ice on his eye.  He placed his hand on mine before I moved it. He pulled the ice from his eye and looked at it.

                “Leo and I got into a fight.” Brantley said as he took a seat on the bed placing the ice back.

                “What was the fight about?” I rubbed his shoulder looking at the ice that covered up his swollen eye. He didn’t say anything for a while, just sat there staring at the floor. “Brantley?” I asked lifting his face to look at me. “What happened?”