One

Y/N: Mom how many times do I have to tell you, I'm not going!
Mom: Sweetie I think it's for the best.
Y/N: You're selling me?!?! My own mother is selling me to a group of boys just to have sex with..that doesn't sound crazy to you??
Mom: Y/N, it's time to go.
Y/N: You know what, Goodbye mom, don't expect to see me again.
Mom: I love you.
I just walked off without saying anything and without turning around. I opened the front door and standing there was a group of guys. I didn't know what to say so I walked past them and started putting my things in the car.
Tall boy: Oh let me help you with that.
I turn around to see this tall, extremely hot guy trying to help me with my suit case.
Y/N: Oh um sure.
I grinned and hopped into the car. I sat in the passenger seat while a kid with curly hair was driving and there were about four more people in the back. It was so quiet during most of the ride so I decided to break the silence.
Y/N: So like, someone wanna tell me what's happening?
Y/N: Actually, first, who are y'all?
Tall boy: I'm Anthony, just wait till it's my turn.
He smiled at me, and I just looked back confused. I whispered under my breath..."his turn?"
Curly haired boy: I'm jaden, these boys have nothing compared to me.
He winked at me and bit his lip.
Y/N: What about you three?
I pointed to the guys in the back that weren't saying anything.
"I'm Josh."
"I'm Payton."
The last guy wasn't answering, and I couldn't even see his face because he was hiding it.
Y/N: Hey? What about you?
He looked up and oh my god, I wish I could describe how hot this boy was. He was like every girls dream. Wait...I get to fuck him! Bad thing is, I'm a virgin. Damn that's gonna hur-
"Chase."
I started thinking a lot, like a lot a lot, until he stopped me.
Anthony: Alright so you've met all the boys, now we have a couple rules for you.
Y/N: Rules?
Jaden: Yes ma'am. Rule #1) We all have a scheduled night to sleep with you, but on Sundays you get to choose who you sleep with.
Anthony: Rule #2) We get to do anything we want to you, and when I say anything I mean anything.
He reached up front from the back seat and started rubbing my thigh.
Payton: Rule #3) No feeling or playing with yourself. That's what you have us for.
Josh: Rule #4) Refer to us as daddy or sir, all the time.
Chase: Rule #5) Lastly, You're not allowed to say no during sex.
Chase smirked at me and I kinda wanted to know who I'd be hooking up with first.
Y/N: So like who's tonight?
Anthony: Oh you've got me bby.
As he said that he continued to rub my thighs and even over my pants on my clit. I let out a small moan, trying to hold it in.
Anthony: That's right let it out, I like that sound bby girl.
How was he doing this with everyone in the car? No one else seemed to care that he was rubbing my clit making me moan, they're just sitting there. I then feel Jadens hand touch my thigh as well.
Jaden: Were here.
Anthony: Boys get her bags, I'm gonna show her to her room.
He grinned, winked, then scooped me up in his arms and ran inside. He took me upstairs and he threw me down on the bed.
Anthony: Strip.
It was so demanding and forceful, kinda hot. I started by taking off my shirt and sliding off my shorts so I was just in my bra and underwear.
Anthony: Damn, you're sexy asf.
He smiled and started pulling down my underwear. He moved my legs and inserted two fingers. I let out a small moan.
Anthony: That's it bby let it out.
He kept pushing them in and out, in and out, and he kept getting harder and faster. Then we went down on me. He put his tongue on my clit and where he had his fingers. I could tell I was getting close to my climax.
Y/N: Can I cum daddy?
Anthony: Just a little longer.
I couldn't explain this feeling, I've never felt like this before. It felt so good. All of a sudden I could feel my stomach tightening up and I was at my peak.
Y/N: Please daddy, now?
Anthony: Go ahead Bby I'm right here.
He caught it all in his mouth and swallowed it. He pulled up on the sheets and kissed me.
Anthony: How'd you like that?
I smiled and kissed him again. We heard a knock on the door and all the guys walked in. I instantly covered up with the sheets.
Y/N: Wtf! Get out!
Chase: Oh Y/N, we don't care, in fact...
Chase started walking towards the bed and pulled the sheets off of me. He spread open my legs and started eating me out. While. Everyone. Was. Watching. He looked up at me.
Chase: I think it's hot.
All the guys started walking over to the bed and started stripping. I didn't know what to think, except...oh god.

————————————————————

913 words
Sexual cliffhanger??
(Probably going to do a chapter a day)
Let me know what you think!!
-xoxo