Chapter 2

Author's Note: I would be changing PoVs from time to time, mainly Jihyo's, Tzuyu's, and a 3rd person one to make the story more interesting, and also comfortable for me to write.

----------

Tzuyu's PoV

"Tzuyu." I woke up due to Kim-unnie's shaking and calls.

"What?" I groaned weakly as I adjusted my position to a much more comfortable one.

"We're here." She pointed out at the window as I averted my attention there.

The light of the houses and buildings were visible in the dark of night, It was kind of mesmerizing.

"Amazing." Was all I can mutter.

"Yeah. It's only a few minutes before we get to our destination."

I was still busy admiring the scenery. When the pilot told us about the departure that we were nearing the airport; I can feel the tension coming to me as the plane was slowly landing on the runway.

After a safe landing, we took our luggage and went quickly to my cousin's house, in which we would be staying for a year or two.

Min Cherry was the cousin I was pertaining to, I am close to her since we clicked the moment that we met and we chatted although the houses were quite distant.

The reason why we went to South Korea was to guard their house since Cherry and her family were going to the U.S for her parents needed to work there since their company asked them to.

Cherry was a clingy one with her parents and didn't want to be left behind, so Tzuyu's Mom was called and asked about the particular matter in which I agreed the moment that I was told about it since I want to travel through different places.

Another factor that urged me was about a particular someone, someone special.

Although it might seem impossible for me since South Korea is quite big, and it's not possible for them to move to another country. But hope is something that I have when it comes to her.

As the taxi drove towards the train station, I checked out my phone for messages, in which there were a ton, mainly from Mom, Dad, and Cherry.

Mom
Have you arrived?

Joohee
We have just arrived, we're on our way to Cherry's

Mom
Okay, Message me once you get there

Joohee
Yes, Mom.

I then went on to message Dad about the same thing as he replied just the same as Mom.

I then opened Cherry's message to reply.

CherryPieee
Jooheeeee, are you already here in SK?

JooheeTheKiwi
Yesss, we're on our way to your house.

CherryPieee
Okayy, just message me if you're here.

JooheeTheKiwi
Okehh

I closed my phone as I observed the surrounding areas, which was similar to Taiwan, there are just some slight differences, but other than that, it just feels like home.

The taxi then stopped at the train station. The station was kind of confusing since it was mostly Hangul, luckily, Kim-unnie is a Korean Native and can understand where we'll go. She lived here in Korea with her Mom before she became my assistant.