chapter 1

Hannahs pov~ I woke up and called my friends Aubrey,Lena,and Odalys they all came over and we were talking about christmas since it was tomorrow then my brother Daniel came up the staires and joined in on our conversation. He kind of made it akwared so we left and went to the mall we all went our seporit ways i first went to deb for Aubrey i got her a white dress with some white high heels then i went to aeropostal to get her some uggs,and beenies and then i got her shirts and pants. I then went to hollister to get Lena a dress hers was a blue lace dress and some skirts i then went back to deb and got her some black high heels. Last I shopped for Odalys I went to buckle and got her a pink dress and  bunch of cute shirts and shorts after that i went to famous footwear and got her these really cute black heels. I then went to the coach store and got them all coach purses.Then i went shopping for Daniel i got him jordans and a bunch of other chloths i went home after tht because it was kind of late.

        Aubreys pov~ I first went to shop for Hannah i went to aero and got her some skirts and croptops i then went to forever 21 and got here some high wasted shortd then last i went to pink and got her some really cute bras. Next i went shopping for Lena i went to american eagle and to hot topic i got her some high tops and some shirts and some vans. After then i went for Odaly for her I went to hollister and a store where they had phone cases.At hollister i got her a white dress and some boots then i got her a hot pink phone case. Then went home to rap them.